Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    SVC
    SVC is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decakur
    I guess first and second place in a Bodybuilding contest..
    Well, that's worth the risk (that's a joke son) Which contests? Are you good enough to turn pro in the future? Do you have the structure, the genetics, the look...? If you do turn pro will you be able to earn a living at it? There's many, many pros that can't even earn a living at it.

There are so many varibles involved in bodybuilding... I'm sure you've seen or known guys that take tons of "stuff" and gain almost nothing and look almost exactly the same...

Not trying to be a cube smasher or a preacher... just urging everyone to look before they leap...

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    *Narkissos shakes his head*

inevitable is offline Member
    i would love to smack him.... pure stupidity

SVC
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Point and counter point. This is getting stale. We all have differences of opinions and it's going in circles.

It was all choices my friend. Choices. So blame AS if you want to. The fact still remains that your "creative" workouts was your choice. You went extreme and it back fired. I'm sorry your body gave out on you. Your sides are more correlated to extreme workouts versus the actual use of AS. Yes the two (AS and heavier workouts) would seem to be inclusive...the truth is they are not. If you didn't try to push the envelope with your weight routine...would this have happened? Probably not. It seems like your extreme personality was the culprit...not AS. BTW stop showing pro bb'ers who are hurt. We all know they are excessive in their use and none of us do 1/4 of the gear they do. It's not comparing apples to apples.

Regardless, you did AS for your reasons...others do it for their own. The preaching has to stop. Not everyone taking AS is going to get bad results. AS use has been going on for years...please do not apply your hardships against the general population of AS users. Some may get sides...some may not. Taking AS has nothing to do with being a pro or making money from it. By your measure I cannot drive a Porsche 911GT2 because I'm not a race car driver. Same idea. It is nonsensical. It's all about you using your hardships for your own gain. Plain and simple.

It's been "fun" retorting back and forth...but I find this exhausting. Ciao.

Touche MBH! You do make some valid points. Remember I'm saying and I've always said this is what happened to "me" and this "could" happen to you. Some people can smoke cigarettes their entire life and not develop lung cancer and some do. It's the same with juice. I'm not saying everyone will have problems but some will...

Good luck bro!

SVC
    Quote Originally Posted by inevitable
    I guess that's inevitable

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Grow up.

SVC
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    *Narkissos shakes his head*
    Are you on juice? What are you a buck & change, keep the change?

its not even worth fightin over

Grow up.
    how so...

Quote Originally Posted by SVC
    Touche MBH! You do make some valid points. Remember I'm saying and I've always said this is what happened to "me" and this "could" happen to you. Some people can smoke cigarettes their entire life and not develop lung cancer and some do. It's the same with juice. I'm not saying everyone will have problems but some will...

Good luck bro!
    Good luck to you too bro.

Happy Holidays!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Well, that's worth the risk (that's a joke son) Which contests? Are you good enough to turn pro in the future? Do you have the structure, the genetics, the look...? If you do turn pro will you be able to earn a living at it? There's many, many pros that can't even earn a living at it.

There are so many varibles involved in bodybuilding... I'm sure you've seen or known guys that take tons of "stuff" and gain almost nothing and look almost exactly the same...

Not trying to be a cube smasher or a preacher... just urging everyone to look before they leap...
    I'm an Engineer. I don't have to make money from bodybuilding because I have a real job. I train and compete because of my love for the sport. Not because I want to make money doing it. As far as taking "tons of stuff" you got the wrong guy. I can list on one hand what "stuff" I've taken.

how so...
    You would want to hit him? Please be an adult. We all have differences of opinions but try and show some tolerance. There is no need for violent beavior.

Actually he's 5'6" 200 pounds and a Caribbean title holder. Wow, you have a knack for making friends. *Big thumbs up!*

IF I WASN'T ON JUICE I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO BENCH 500LBS & SQUAT 700 LBS FOR REPS.
    Good for you bro. Have you ever heard of pre-exhausting the muscle. See many bodybuilders do this so they dont have to deal with such heavy weight. And if your trying to scare people off of steroids this probably isnt the way to go. I know a lot of people who would love to bench 500 and squat 700. They would just be smarter about it and warm-up properly. Sure the weight you are doing is excessive, but you went about it the wrong way. And you cant blame the AS on injuring you because it didnt make you put the weight on the bar, that was you. Now I am truly sorry for what happen to you, but in all honesty you brought it on yourself. Steroids are body altering, not mind. They didnt make you squat 700, bench 500, or take 13 AS at once, that was you. And I dont think you will find many even professional bodybuilders who can tell you they are doing 13 different compounds. Thats a waste of good AAS in my opinion.

SVC
    See "inevitable" stating that you'd love to smack me is called "assault" (threatening to hit someone) "assault & battery" (is actually hitting someone.)

How would you like it if I had you thrown in the slammer where they'd feed you a coco puff a day? If you're too stupid to debate without threats then don't join in at all.

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I just started competing. I qualified for nationals at my first show. Nothing to brag about

...yet.

I'm just getting started.
    Yeah you qualified for national's and if i remember right you never even connected on being your top either cause you said you look much bigger and fuller a week afterwards. Add another 15 pounds of lean mass and you'll be looking like Dexter Jackson in his early years.

Hahahahahaha, what a funny comment . I guess Narkissos' problem is he isnt doing 300 different compounds. thats how you pack on the muscle bro. Just some advice that I got from this really smart healthy guy who was a bodybuilder (supposibly) back in the 80's.

Good luck bro!
    A better example would be some people can smoke 1 cigarette a day and not get lung cancer. While people who smoke 20 packs a day are at a higher risk and most likely will get lung cancer. If you do anything to an extreme as you did with AS, you will hurt your body.

See "inevitable" stating that you'd love to smack me is called "assault" (threatening to hit someone) "assault & battery" (is actually hitting someone.)

How would you like it if I had you thrown in the slammer where they'd feed you a coco puff a day? If you're too stupid to debate without threats then don't join in at all.
    Hey man, heres you chance to discuss the dangers of "roid rage " for all these people on AAS. This is fun, and just so easy.

Smile

lol ok dad.... throw me in jail... i'd make it so public that i would get paid to go on talk-shows... only making me more money.

Sorry about that. Sometimes we have little problems like this on our board.

Let's all be mature guys. Keep it civil.

I'm sure 'inevitable' will behave going forward. Right!?

Sorry about that. Sometimes we have little problems like this on our board.

I'm sure 'inevitable' will behave going forward. Right!?
    bro im not tryin to knock on him.. he didn't have ne positive remarks about AS.. and he is knowledgable about it. mean most of the time that people knock on AS, they couldn't tell u the difference between dbols and winny u kno.
    and rumor has it..he is selling his own products and wat not? is that tru?

bro im not tryin to knock on him.. he didn't have ne positive remarks about AS.. and he is knowledgable about it. mean most of the time that people knock on AS, they couldn't tell u the difference between dbols and winny u kno.
    Yes, his own line of steroid alternative natural supplements. you know, the same sh!t they sell at gnc, but with his face on it. Where do I sign up...

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    No he is not on juice both he and I have one cycle under our belts. Narkissos competes locally and internationally and he sure as will last longer than you have. The point is we know how to use drugs for maximum benefit with little sides you on the other hand..........................

I'm just saying...keep it civil. There was no need for e-violence.

SVC
    Actually he's 5'6" 200 pounds and a Caribbean title holder. Wow, you have a knack for making friends. *Big thumbs up!*
    He's 5'6" 200 in the back lat spread shot? Doesn't look it...

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    Yes, his own line of steroid alternative natural supplements. you know, the same sh!t they sell at gnc, but with his face on it. Where do I sign up...
    ahahah go figure.....

MBH - im chill now, must have been the test. i just got a lil heated from watchin that vid.
    Last edited by inevitable; 12-20-2004 at 12:37 PM.

ahahah go figure.....

MBH - im chill now, must have been the test. i just got a lil heated from watchin that vid.
    It's a bit heated in here and some of the posts show it (including some of mine)...but it was the violence that's a no-no (IMHO).

Thanks for understanding bro.

SVC
    No, I don't have my own line of supplements that I'm selling. Do you see any for sale on SteroidsViciousCycles.com ?

It's fun answering the questions 47 times...

He's 5'6" 200 in the back lat spread shot? Doesn't look it...
    Are you a bodybuilding judge now. The point of this thread is not how he looks in his lat spread. As a matter of fact, I completely forgot what the point of this thread was.

SVC
    Hey man, heres you chance to discuss the dangers of "roid rage" for all these people on AAS. This is fun, and just so easy.
    I was thinking the same thing...

SVC answer me this.... if ur hating AS then y are u posting on this board?

SVC
    A better example would be some people can smoke 1 cigarette a day and not get lung cancer. While people who smoke 20 packs a day are at a higher risk and most likely will get lung cancer. If you do anything to an extreme as you did with AS, you will hurt your body.
    Touche Carlos. I believe I mentioned the same thing in the video clip. (i.e. aspirin, if you have a headache do you take 2 aspirin or 150?...)

I think SVC has learned that AR.com is like heroin...just can't get away from it. The time I have spent on here...I could have had the deck in my backyard completed. Haha.

It's an awesome board Todd. I would truly hope that you can now respect the amount of info on here...and possibly let people who are determined to use AS know about AR and its awesome members. I mean if they have their mind set and you cannot change it...why not direct them to the helping hand of AR. I know it's against your beliefs...but IMHO turning your back to them could potentially cause more harm than good.

I think SVC has learned that AR.com is like heroin...just can't get away from it. The time I have spent on here...I could have had the deck in my backyard completed. Haha.

It's an awesome board Todd. I would truly hope that you can now respect the amount of info on here...and possibly let people who are determined to use AS know about AR and its awesome members. I mean if they have their mind set and you cannot change it...why not direct them to the helping hand of AR. I know it's against your beliefs...but IMHO turning your back to them could potentially cause more harm than good.

Just a thought.

Agreed.

SVC
    Are you a bodybuilding judge now. The point of this thread is not how he looks in his lat spread. As a matter of fact, I completely forgot what the point of this thread was.
    Yes, I actually am a bodybuilding judge now and have been for a long time. The point was; he is on juice and he doesn't "look" like he's on juice. Judging by the back lat spread shot I would think he weighs around 140.

Decakur is offline Junior Member
    guys!! keep the voice down.. dont talk about smash him.
    "SVC" is a nice guy, and we all have our
    own opinions, but i do think MBH have a point here.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I think him coming here to post his point was a stand-up thing to do. But now he's insulting AR members? I think you have things a little twisted you don't look like the way you used to so why insult?

Quote Originally Posted by Decakur
    guys!! keep the voice down.. dont talk about smash him.
    "SVC" is a nice guy, and we all have our
    own opinions, but i do think MBH have a point here.
    ahah bro u started it by posting that link... ahaha and yes MBH does have a great idea

Decakur is offline Junior Member
    ahah bro u started it by posting that link... ahaha and yes MBH does have a great idea
    and so? MBH has a point here, yes.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread Information