steel10 is offline Junior Member

Question Specific Injection Question

I have been reading over past posts and am still a bit confused as to some of the specifics regarding the appropriate needles to use for my cycle and injection location-- so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am going to do 500mg sust/week with 300mg deca /week. Monday I plan on injecting (in same syringe) deca and sust and thurs just 250mg of sust. I am planning on just alternating quads (as it is hard for me to do a good job in the glutes-- I got some short arms)... What is my ideal needle size and will I need one size to draw and another to shoot?

Thank you.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: Specific Injection Question

Originally posted by steel10
    I have been reading over past posts and am still a bit confused as to some of the specifics regarding the appropriate needles to use for my cycle and injection location-- so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am going to do 500mg sust/week with 300mg deca /week. Monday I plan on injecting (in same syringe) deca and sust and thurs just 250mg of sust. I am planning on just alternating quads (as it is hard for me to do a good job in the glutes-- I got some short arms)... What is my ideal needle size and will I need one size to draw and another to shoot?

Thank you.
    If you are shooting in the thighs, you don't need anything larger than a 25 G, 1" pin. You can draw with anything, but what I do is this.

I buy (50) 23 G, 1.5" syringe with needle. I then buy (50) 25 G, 1" needle only.

I draw with the 23's and switch to the 25's to shoot.

I also get them at www.getpinz.com

thecoachman is offline Associate Member
    Get Pinz is the best, and fastest site ever!!!! I will back them forever!

Thanks for the info...Just curious-- I have read over a lot of posts and many of you are very anxious to promote that particular site (getpinz)-- what is your affiliation with it? I am not being cynical, just curious cause I have read in other places that there are only a handful of legit places to get needles/syringes-- like androusa or carecenter or pharmtools... Anyway, thanks.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by steel10
    Thanks for the info...Just curious-- I have read over a lot of posts and many of you are very anxious to promote that particular site (getpinz)-- what is your affiliation with it? I am not being cynical, just curious cause I have read in other places that there are only a handful of legit places to get needles/syringes-- like androusa or carecenter or pharmtools... Anyway, thanks.
    I dunno, but if I were a guy that liked my money, I would look at the prices between the ones you have mentioned.

If all things were equal, I would take the one with the best service, which is hands down, www.getpinz.com

But, the thing is, andro and pharm can't compete. Care is close, but no cigar.

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    Is it $11.00 for 1 or for 100 syringes? They should probably say that.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Biker is correct, and promoting the hell out of pinz, with all good reason, they are awesome. I have never seen a better service. I got my pins in 2 days! And prices were so good I like to fell out of my chair when I saw how cheap the needles where.
    take bikers advice, he is 'da mack daddy" when it comes to "Azz pokin needs" as he says it.

MindBomb is offline Member

Thumbs up

www.getpinz.com has my vote. Hey x, how did I know you'll be all over this post?

XBiker-- I took you up on your reccomendation (and those of nearly everyone on this board) and ordered from getpinz.com. Ordered Thursday and package arrived Monday morning and prices were great-- cost me $17 for 50 plungers w/ pinz and 50 additional pinz. So, I'd say I've had a highly positive experience with the service and certainly reccomend it to others.

Thanks.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Yet another satisfied customer! You can't go wrong with DA -X-

Thread Information