moto is offline Junior Member

is my deca real or a fake ?PLEASE HELP

I JUST PURCHASED SOME NANDROLONE DECANOATE THE COMPANY NAME IS NORMA THEY ARE 2 ML AMPS COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME WITH INFO ON THIS.I PURCHASED THESE FROM A RELIABLE ONLINE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY . WERE I PURCHASED SOME WINSTROL DEPOT , 5 MG D BOL AND THEY WERE REAL.THE DECA I HAVE 9 2ML AMPS 7 WITH A YELLOW TINT TO THEM AND 2 LOOK A LITTLE CLEARER. THE CLEARER OF THE TWO 2 HAVE EXPERATION DATES 3 MONTHS LATER THEN THE OTHER 7 .I BELIEVE THEY ARE REAL BECAUSE THE WINNY AND D BOL WHERE REAL.BUT I NEED SOME ADVICE FROM SOME PROS ON THIS COMPANY NORMA. DECA DUROBLIN 200. MY BUDDY TOOK 20 2 ML SHOTS WITH D BOL AND IS HUGE.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Someone here will have the answer for you...but just for future reference, check with the boys here BEFORE you make your order, just to check. But if you were fine before, you should be fine now. Just my two dimes and nickel.

P

The Iron Game Guest
    write everything that appears on the vial including the correct spelling as on the vial. are the labels on the vials round or square?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    do they look like this by any chance :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails is my deca real or a fake ?PLEASE HELP-norma-deca.jpg  

the amp reads front side in a blue square it says 2 ml nandrolone decanoate norma. then under neath in white it says norma hellas a.e. at the end of the label it says lot12421 exp4/03 . the bottels are sealed with metal or tin not fimiliar with metals all sealed with no seams BUT HAS A PULL RING. also has writing on it like apmakon-menanapoy54-THA 5222282 BUTTHE WRITING LOOKS ARABIC DONT HOLD ME TO THE WRITING . THE LOT # IT LOOKS LIKE THERE STAMPED NOT A COPY.

THATS THEM KEYMASTUR CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME MORE INFO THIS BOARD AND THE PEOPLE ARE THE BEST ON THE NET THANKS ALOT.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    umm....what do you want to know ? they're real, so you're in the clear.

Thread Information