Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member

Bloated, what do I do now???

I'm not complaining, really. I have followed the wonderful advice on this board to the tee since I joined and have reaped the benefits. I weigh now 242lb from 217lb using 500mg sus/wk and 400mg/wk deca . I am at week 6 doing it the right way with the right dosages which means I lost 3 weeks doing it my way which was 100mg deca and 250 mg sus per week. Okay now I have to tell you, I am friggin bloated like hell in my abdonminal area. Feels like shit right now and I had one of my friends tell me I'm looking like I'm retaining water. Question: what do I do now to reverse this situation at least somewhat???

Thanks

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    An OTC supplement called Dandelion Root is a natural diuretic which I hear works quite well. Another is Tarataxone by Cytodine. But if you use that product , follow the labels directions precisely. You need some water in you to lube your joints. Try to eliminate excess sodium, use natural foods, instead of prepared foods. If that fails, maybe try incorporating an anti-e which can shoot some of that water out of your system. But MOST IMPORTANTLY.... Be sure to drink plenty of water per day. At least 1.5-2 gallons.

P

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    But MOST IMPORTANTLY.... Be sure to drink plenty of water per day. At least 1.5-2 gallons.

P
    That is THE most important thing to do. And if you have a lot of "gut" bloat, flooding yourself with water should get rid of it.

For bloating in general, try those other things, but also I found that doing 2-3 cardio sessions per week helps. If you are not doing any, you should see almost instant results.

bigtraps is offline Member
    Stay focused, don't let it bother you.. Keep eating.. Yuo will be fine.. You will loose the water when you are done.. You are making great gains.. Keep up the good work. You are haveing some things that are mentally fucking with you. I have had the same problems, felt fat.. But it was water.

CYCLEON Guest
    great bro - like they said, drink tons of water> if your body feels its getting enough it wont retain so much. Next time i also suggest some arimdex, you wont get teh water bloat.

Okay fellas, thanks for all the positive feedback. I will start the new water regiment today. Oh, another thing, I am eating like a horse. My appitite increased dramaticly over the last 3 week so I've been eating lots of volume almost anything I could get my hands on. What I did do though was clean up my diet...I'm eating less sugar and more protien via shakes and things like meats, lots of it.

Thanks again,

Peace

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    that's awesome bro, 25 lbs at wk 6? sounds like great gains. i agree with the boys, up your water intake and the bloat should go away.

Yeah, well its three half ass weeks and 6 full blown weeks. If I had come here first I could of saved some time and money. And I think it is water because my weight will fluxuate 5-6 lbs up and down. Trust me I check it everyday in the gym on the same scale. Okay I feel better, I will do the increased water and see...

Thanks,

Peace

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    use some proviron it works well.

Thanks, I suppose this is a controlled substance. My resources are limited, but I have followed all day the water intake suggestion and I feel better already. I will say, its work to drink that much water but I'll continue to do it..

Thanks Bro,

Peace

CYCLEON Guest
    proviron and arimdex arent controlled, they do require a prescription tho.

Thread Information