newbrew is offline Senior Member

How much should Sust 250 cost in mexico?

How much should I expect to pay in Mexico for Sust 250?

squatster is offline Associate Member
    forget it bro Thay are on to us. You can get it cheeper in the usa a lot of the time cheeper. In Cancun, Playa Delcomen and Mya Riviear I saw $12.00 the cheepest and up to $16.00. Get into the small cities and you wil find better prices though but not what you expect

benchez is offline New Member
    my bud just went down and got 3 bottles of sus for $21, he went to tj also, but he speaks spanish n **** / has family there so im sure he got the best deal possible

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I thought all genuine sust was sold in amps?

imann is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    I thought all genuine sust was sold in amps?

Actually, a lot of the popular UG labs package sus. in 10 and 20 ml bottles. I thought price discussion was not allowed??????????????

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imann
    Actually, a lot of the popular UG labs package sus. in 10 and 20 ml bottles. I thought price discussion was not allowed??????????????
    only on powders

deucedude is offline New Member
    I just went down to Tj last weekend. The sustenon human grade is in amps. Ive only it come in boxes of 2 amps at 250 mg each the cost was 50 bucks. The sustenon vet equivelent is called SuperTest 250 made by tornel. It costs $21 bucks a bottle. I speak spanish...barley lol. They got a Test 400 made by Denkall that isnt the same esters as sustenon but its still good. In TJ the prices are all over the place... I was buying winstrol both qv and the australian stuff 50 mg in 20ml bottles for 100 bucks...i couldnt find it cheaper anywhere. then out of the blue i walked into a vet of the beaten path and i found it for 55 bucks. so ive been going to the same vet since. Im a TJ commando i go at least 3 times a month. And i tell ya...its hard to give tj advice cause the prices are all over the place...and i can never remember the **** street names to give people the locations of the legit vets i know.

Thread Information