Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PunkRawk is offline Member

do we discuss online pharmacies here?

since they are not really a source for AAS anyhow...i just need to find one with descent prices on proscar/finasteride.....thanks

PUNKRAWK

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    theres a fine line here bro, be careful, and use your best judgement as to what you post, ok? not a flame, just a little advice.

peace bb79

thanks bro....looking for non scheduled stuff....don't care to find steroids online or from pharmacies....not worth it...you never get your shit anyhow...

thanks bro....that is a good site...

how reliable i wonder??

naw.....the mexican one is way way more expensive and it takes them like 2 months to deliver...90 bucks on that site....

hey mcbain....where is a good spot online for pill cutters....i haven't really looked for them....i can find crushers and amp openers and everything else known to man except for that

PUNKRAWK

90 for 20 pills at the mexican pharmacy....which is a fucking rip...it's like 10 bucks down there....

4plates is offline Banned
    the only online pharmacy discussed here is pharmagroup,fucking
    scammers!!!

hmm....must be selective....seem to come through for everyone on the a.com board.....another case of small order goes through big order gets fucked....

hmm...this thing works when it feels like....sometimes it notifies me most of the time i have to go way back to the first screen for it to work

Dizzy is offline Banned
    PunkRawk, I think they sell pill cutters at Eckard's or WalMart and places of the sort. Call around and ask.

naw i am in cali.....they don't sell shit here....maybe pill crushers....that is about it....

hey mcbain i just found an even better one...i dunno the sucess rate of it...but shit...60 pills of 5 mg's for 45 us dollars...

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    i have to admit that this thread has aroused my curiosity - heres my question (to add to this topic i think)

i live in the UK and actually have a very safe and reliable source, however he is not able to get everything all of the time. ARE there any online pharms (preferably in Europe i guess) who are actually reliable or are they all as bad as i am led to beleive?

iv never actually ordered any AS online at all so i am very interested to know the answer to this one since it would be cool to be able to put together a cycle and know that i have somewhere else to get my gear if my man cant deliver for some time.

of course feel free to shoot me down in flames

i dunno bro....you cannt order AAS on online pharmacies to the us....they don't sell...well a few do but their prices are sooooo fucking high i wouldn't anyhow.....over in the UK there are 5 that i know of that do sell AASand a few other things that am more interested.....i wil send you a pm tommorow and you can look around each one...i just am interested in non class scheduled stuff...not quite OTC suppliments but not steroids ....clomid, proscar, and yada yada.....just about everything cept proviron cause that is scheduled....

Mcbain it's the actual proscar produt in packaging and everything....comes from india pharmacy....they import it...about 10 people on a.com say that have gotten stuff repeatedly from them but have not tried since 9-11 and am not sure if they will send overseas...i am checking on it right now....

winny100 is offline Junior Member

uk pharmacies

punk rock plz tell me about the uk pharmacys i am from uk

thx winny

hammerhead is offline Member
    The reliable online shippers my friends use - the ones I know of are in europe (they do ship to the US), south africa and thailand to name a few. Thier prices are between okay and pricy. They're out there. I personally would much prefer to stick to my local source or if I did order online I'd want to do it from a domestic source (avoid customs) - but as far as product availability goes - I could get shit online that my local man does not have. That's the temptation. And yes there are alot of rip-offs - i've heard the horror stories. Stick to sources that people you can trust will vouch for.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Here is what you are looking for. I get proscar (5mg finestride) from this place all the time. You fill out a consultation form, they look it over charge you a consultation fee $50, then if approved you get 30 proscar tabs for $90. You split them into 4 pieces for a total 4 month supply (22.50 per month). There is a $25 charge for each additional refill. These guys are legit, never had a problem in over 3 years, its legal, and a United States based company, the perscriptions are actually filled at a New York pharmacy and then shipped to you. www.net-dr.com
    Last edited by scottp999; 03-20-2002 at 08:40 AM.

hmm...thanks scott...i am going to check it out.....Mcbain guys on the other boards said post 9-11 shit still is coming through...hmm....maybe i should ask if they are bald

PUNKRAWK

that's expensive addictive shit....i just want proscar and clomid...

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    PunkRawk: I look forward to your PM, thanks

in answer to hammerhead - yes my local source is really the man for me since he even works a money back system if something hes not using himself turns out to be fake.

however he cant always get everything i need quickly enough which often means planning a cycle a cycle in advance if you get my meaning.

Hes great for clomid etc but (for example) when i wanted sus it took him 6 weeks to get it! that wasnt too bad since i started to plan before i even finished the previous cycle but it does mean checking up with him all the time.

if i had a realiable source i could order from i could get those tricky little orders from them and my local man could supply the rest. its only an idea anyway but probably worth looking into.

popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member
    what's up guys. i have ordered from several online pharmacies and got my stuff... im in US though. i have ordered clenbuterol and cytomel and had no problems, real fast delivery too, like less than a week.

lliam1 is offline New Member
    I guess everyone who wants something good and fast through the net is screwed huh?

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Kaz
    i have to admit that this thread has aroused my curiosity - heres my question (to add to this topic i think)

i live in the UK and actually have a very safe and reliable source, however he is not able to get everything all of the time. ARE there any online pharms (preferably in Europe i guess) who are actually reliable or are they all as bad as i am led to beleive?

iv never actually ordered any AS online at all so i am very interested to know the answer to this one since it would be cool to be able to put together a cycle and know that i have somewhere else to get my gear if my man cant deliver for some time.

of course feel free to shoot me down in flames
    KAZ

PM ME...When you are on next..

k0nsl is offline Banned
    can someone PM me the adress, too?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by 4plates
    scammers!!!
    Not quite big enough.

Pharmagroup are Scammers!!!

Thats better.

mchshz is offline Junior Member
    Pharmagroup is safe i think,i have received from them

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by mchshz
    Pharmagroup is safe i think,i have received from them
    No, they're not safe. You got lucky. Next time you will get scammed, I guarantee! They have to send a few orders so that their reputation isn't totally ruined - but I'm working on that. Do a search on this board for Pharmagroup and you'll change your mind.

Primetime is offline Associate Member
    scammers!!!

Not quite big enough.

Pharmagroup are Scammers!!!

Thats better.

Bros, what you trying to say? lmao you guys crack me up

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Originally posted by scottp999
    they look it over charge you a consultation fee $50, then if approved you get 30 proscar tabs for $90. You split them into 4 pieces for a total 4 month supply (22.50 per month).
    That is really $$$$. I get my script free from my Dr... I order online from a drug store. And it costs me $38 USD...for 30 Tabs/5mg per tab.. I also have 2 repeats.

Search around... there are better options.

packwolf is offline New Member
    Count me in on someone that got scammed from PHARMAGROUP.COM

Lost $130.00 and it was a "HUGE" letdown, if you know what I mean.

GreasyMidget is offline New Member
    can someone PM me with a site or 2 that i can look into ordering some shizit from.. i cant find crap anywhere else... thanks.

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Since there has been talk about the boards being watched by feds, I suggest that you alll watch what you are talking about.

Also who you are talking to!

If it warrants it go private, with a pm.

Keep you whits about you, and use some good old common sence.

Peace

devland2 is offline Junior Member
    would like some links in pm also, thanks

proboxer is offline New Member
    someone please p.m me the adress too

DecaDick is offline New Member
    Can someone please pm me a couple online sources? I've checked into a few, but found out that they were nothing more than scammers ... It was a big let down and now I'm bumming ... Any help would be appreciated ... thanks guys

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    feds on tha block@!

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Nate Dog, watch out for the pigs.

m0n
    m0n is offline New Member
    WOW! Me and my roomate have orderd from pharma group several times. And these guys are the only ones that havent scammed us yet. I been burned once but it wasent from these guys. Once was deliverd from Bucharest Romania next was Skopje Macedonia kinda weird. I was about to place another order with pharma group but kinda parnoid now. Im not much of a gambeling man, maybe if I order from them again it will be my time to get scammed. I'd hafta take my rage and beat some ppl in Belize! Belize dat!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information