TheStromba is offline Associate Member

The Dreaded Deca-Durobalin Penis

Hey Bros. Getting ready to do a Test\Deca \Anavar cycle. Will post when I get the kinks out. Question about Deca-Dick. I know that it can make you go limp.

How about your desire to have sex ? Does it effect only the member ? I am looking forward to the increased sex drive that Test can do for ya,(actually my wife is) but I dont want the deca to interfear.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    The chances of deca dick are slim as it is, (well i've never got it ) Anyway the main reason people use test with deca, is not only b/c its a great mass stack, but test will get rid of any possiblity of deca dick So don't worry you'll be harder, go longer and more ofter then you'll every want to.

righton is offline Senior Member
    The opposite happened to me when i was doing my test/deca /dbol cycle. After the 3rd week i had to stand on my head to take a leak most of the time.

Nate_Dog is offline Member

lol

Originally posted by righton
    The opposite happened to me when i was doing my test/deca /dbol cycle. After the 3rd week i had to stand on my head to take a leak most of the time.
    laughing my ass off........ what a funny ####er

beenie is offline Senior Member
    I suffered from it with a deca only cycle. Now run test all the way through - no prob and in fact increased sex drive.

Methuselah is offline Member
    The insert that comes with my deca says to "Notify your doctor immediatley if you experience frequent and persistent errections".

So I frequently call him but he's just not interested.

I'm doing 400mg Test Cyp/300mg Deca. Sometimes after the first 15 minutes of sex it wants a minute or two of rest (just get a bj when that happens), but after that it's up for hours on end; sometimes to the point that I can't get off. Makes me a marathon man.

No deca dick problems noted here.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    as long as you have test in there it shouldn't be a problem.

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    Dude there is so much talk about deca dick. i just can't see it. i have taken as much as 750mg a week and have never expierienced a thing. It might be that the people who expierience this might have a circulation problem before they even start the deca. If your soilder has no problems now i would not worry about it.
    Plus you have the test to give you the added drive.

My girl can't wait till i'm done so she can get a goodnight sleep without me humping her leg.......

Methuselah is offline Member
    Originally posted by ROOKIE22
    Dude there is so much talk about deca dick. i just can't see it. i have taken as much as 750mg a week and have never expierienced a thing. It might be that the people who expierience this might have a circulation problem before they even start the deca. If your soilder has no problems now i would not worry about it.
    Plus you have the test to give you the added drive.

My girl can't wait till i'm done so she can get a goodnight sleep without me humping her leg.......
    You speak the truth bro. I've heard the talk too, but I've never heard of anyone actually having the problem.

hammerhead is offline Member
    I'm taking Proviron with Deca /dbol /sust and I can tell it's making my sex drive go through the cieling. I feel like i'm 17 again. If you're really afraid of deca dick, which sholdn't be an issue since you're taking test with it, take Proviron too. You need to be on an anti-estrogen anyway and Proviron is a good choice.

Thread Information