Livin72 is offline New Member

Exclamation Clenbuterol and Ephedrine... sterioids?

Can someone please help me. I am wondering if clenbuterol and ephedrine are considered steroids . Will they show up on a drug test? How long do they stay in your system before they are completly flushed out? Thank you so much. Your help is appreciated!

CYCLEON Guest
    clen can be detected up to about 3 weeks i think, ephedrine, my guess would be a few days to a week. nobody is going to test u for those tho - maybe if you are in an olympic competition

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I wouldn't worry about the Ephedrine unless you're an athlete. They test us for it, mainly b/c it's a performance enhancer. As for clen , just tell them you have asthma and you take it for that purpose. Are you planning on taking these? Both of their main purposes are to speed up your heart rate. This of course means higher metabolism which helps to burn energy and cut fat in the process. If you can't get ahold of Ephedrine (not sure if it's over-the-counter) just buy a bottle of Xenadrine at GNC, or anything like that. They have Ma-Huang which I think is the equivalent to ephedrine, or is it synephrine. I can't exactly remember the names, but Xenadrine has like 4 things in it that are basically caffeine, ephedrine, synephrine, and 1 other thing. All I got...

Livin72 is offline New Member
    Hey- thanks for helping me out. I may be drug tested by a corporate company in a few months. I have held off taking Clenbuterol for now, but have been taking Ephedrine. I picked up a bottle of 100 pills (25mg per pill) in Canada. Xenedrine only has I think 2mg or 5 mg of ephedrine in it, a a whole lot of caffiene. I am trying to burn off fat. I get to do about 4 hours of cardio over a 7 day period, but I lift every day for at least an hour. I am not trying to get big, just cut. I am 6'2 and 190lbs, friends tell me I have the build of a grandfather. I have lovehandles...... and I hate them. Thanks again! If you have any further info, please let me know. Thanks

CYCLEON Guest
    Companies dont test for steroids or clenbuterol (or ECA) - just dont snort any coke (the powdery kind) and ull be fine

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i got tested my senior year for baseball and was fine. i had both clen and ephedrine in my system. and don't worry, like cycleon said, those companies are looking for coke and shit. stay away from the bump and you'll be fine

ptbyjason Guest
    Xenadrine: 1 pill contains 10 mg of ephedrine and 100 mg of caffeine. Just letting you know how much you are taking in.

B182 is offline New Member
    Ephedrine and clen are not steroids , but some athletic organizations test for ephedrine as someone else mentioned above.

Thread Information