Billmister is offline Member

# of things I need???

Hey guys what's up, well I got my 10 amps of sus 250 and getting my 100tabs or russion dbol pills

i'm doing the following

weeks 1-4 500mg sus
    weeks 5-6 250mg sus

weeks 1-2 4 tabs of DBOL ed (5mg each)
    weeks 3-4 3 tabs of DBOL ed
    weeks 5-6 2 tabs of DBOL ed

Now I know i'm supposed to use clomid 2 or 3 weeks after my last shot and Nolvadex in case of the gyno.

My question is this:
    1-How much pills of Clomid do i need and how many and when do i take them? ed/other day???

2-How Many Nolvadex pills do i need and how many and when do i take them?

3-Will the clomid help me keep most of my gains? I will still lift and eat right when i done, but will the clomid help?

this is my second cyclemy second cycle
    please respond

Stevie T is offline New Member
    The number or Nolvadex that you'll need depends on your body type... I am at more risk for Gyno than the average person... the dbol will aromitize.. I wouldn't start taking any nolva till first sign s of gyno... Also the clomid will help you keep gains for the fact that it gets your test levels back to normal faster than if you werent taking any... about how to take the clomid? I don't know... I am kind of wondering the same thing myself.. I just started a Deca /Test/dbol cycle. well have to wait for one of the veterans to answer that question

yeah that's tru... Also i only took one cycle od deca before but when i took a companies andro poppers(lega) I got strength and one time my nipples started to itch... like inside the nipple. I my nipple kind of stiks out... not big or nothing that's gros of puffy just a bit it sticks out. Do you think that could be some gyno? and if it is will the nolvadex clear that? and if it does should i take some nolva to see if it gets rid of it before the cycle???

thanks and my for the veterans ... please answer my top questions i gotta get my gear soon, summer is a cycle away

lol thanks

Stevie T is offline New Member
    The itchy nipples is definitely a sign to start taking some Nolva.. as for clearing it up??? I dont know.. my nipples are a little puffy and nolva never cleared it up for me.. some people say arimidex clears gyno... Im not sure though.. never took it.. can anyone answer that?? if arimidex reverses the effects of gyno??

so basically nolva will stop gyno from continuing? If i feel my nipples getting itch I start poping the pills of nova, my nipple will not continue to feel itch and will not get puffy ... right???

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    1st day 300mg clomind,next 10days 100mg clomid next 10days 50mg clomid

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    nice D00fy... Couldn't have said it better myself

TheStromba is offline Associate Member

Methuselah is offline Member

Thumbs down Six Week Test Cycle? WTF!

A six week test cycle?

You'll get more out of it doing 250mg per week for ten weeks. Get off the wallet and buy the other ten amps when you get your clomid and nolva. 500mg per week for 10 weeks is the sweet spot.

Do the Dbol at 35-40mg ed for 4-6 weeks.

You ain't gettin' nothing from a cycle like the one you posted. You don't have enough gear for a second cycle. How long have you been off?

Methuselah is offline Member
    p.s. What was your first cycle like? Did you gain anything?

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    To answer your questions:

1) 36 clomid pills; 300mg (6 x 50mg pills) the first day, -which should be 3 weeks after your last sustanon shot, 100mg (2 x 50 mg pills) every day for the next 10 days and 50mg every day for 10 more days.

2) I think it's good insurance to keep enough anti-estrogen on hand to take it at a reasonable dosage all the way through a cycle. Listen to what the other guys said about dosage and timing for it. Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. If you don't need it, save it for the next cycle. I would have at least 20 Nolvadex on hand before starting any cycle, with 30 being safer.

Also, you might look into Proviron . I have been using it instead of Nolvadex. It works. (Check out the drug profile section of the board or do a search for more information on Proviron.)

3) Clomid raises your natural testosterone production, thus helping you to keep more of what you have gained. Check out previous posts about guys who didn't use Clomid--they basically go back to where they started from.

Ditto what some of the guys here said about the amount and timing of the sustanon. Get 10 more amps like Methuselah says. Also, you might get more bang runing the d-bol for 4 weeks at 20mg (4x5mg tabs) every day. After the d-bol is gone you might lose some weight and your size might drop, but don't worry about that, it's the water you retained. Your strength will stay up there.

Best of luck!

Thread Information