Thread: Goin to Cancun

Maggs145 is offline Junior Member

Goin to Cancun - The Mexican Connection

Alright, guyz. I'm planning a trip down to Cancun over the summer. I'll be goin for like 10 days. While on vacation, are there some pharmacies around cancun i can pick up some gear at?? Cuz i am gonna go down there about mid cycle. I know you cant take the shit on the plane, so i'll just inject whatever i need before i leave, and hopefully pick up where i left off with some Mex brands, haha. Mostly concerned with the availability of Equi and winny in that area. Is it jsut as easy as walking into a pharm and telling them what you need?? I know its discustinly cheap, but how cheap??? Thanks guyz
    Last edited by Maggs145; 03-20-2002 at 09:06 AM.

Gear101 is offline Member
    free maket.. not the American market and go in and be nice to the person working there.. make the cab wait for you and bring alot of cash not cheap.. they will deal with you on the price...

grabagear is offline Junior Member
    I know how you can get the stuff on the plane! its not that big of a deal. just put the stuff in your luggage that is going underneath the plane not your carry on and it will be alright. dogs cant smell gear and they really dont care unless it is an ungodly amount!! like for instance 2 pounds of weed...
    I cant say where I work or what I do there but it is at a airport.
    if you have any questions I can help you....... just e-mail.

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Ya take it with you. Put it in your lugggage and you'll be fine. Even better put it in your bag where your shaving cream and cologne is, they will think its after shave and small cologne bottles. No worrys. And make shure there is a cab waiting for you as previously mentioned.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    i went to cancun and brought back $600 in sustonon,sten,test,deca ,and d-bol pills-and get this,-all in shampoo bottles,filled with shampoo,simply drop sten vials in the shampoo bottle,put other shit into seran wrap and drop them in also

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    how about when you get back to the Canadian and US airports..how are they for checking out gear in you bags or shampoo bottles?

Realy??? I thought it was more strict than that, especially since all that happened. So i can just throw a few bottles in my luggage bag??

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    they didn't touch em or mess with them at all.the shampoo bottles were heavier then bricks,but besides that it worked

how the hell did you fit gear into shampoo bottles?? Well it does'nt realy matter. I'm sure i can get creative and find some nice hiding spots. haha

Thread Information