hammerhead is offline Member

a newbie attitude towards doses

As a newbie I took the attitude that: I'm better off to start out with light doses and see how my body takes it. Maybe I will get gains on the low doses maybe I won't. Maybe I will get alot of side-effects maybe I won't. If I don't get alot of gains then write this cycle down as a lesson learned and i'll take more next time. Does that make the cycle a waste? Or is a lesson learned worth it?

Well you guys were very right the low dosages are a waste.

I meant no disrespect to this forum when I disregarded the recommendations to take more than I did. (Some people may actually get gains from low dosages).

Starting out low was not my mistake. My mistake was not having enough gear on-hand to increase the doses once I figured out the low dose wasn't enough!

My advice to newbies as a newbie myself is: if you're going to take low doses for the first cycle and it's below what everyone here suggests at least have on-hand, before you start the cycle, enough gear to bump up the doses to what the vets suggest and have enough to add a few more weeks to make up for the time you wasted on the low doses!

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Good to hear your real-life experience--even though I am sorry things didn't work out for the best for you. Hopefully by sharing your wisdom, others will have better results in the future.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Sorry to hear that bro, but what were you taking that was so low?

hammerhead is offline Member
    I had 10ml of Deca -300 on-hand and 100 dbols and some sus on the way. I decided to do 200-300mg/wk deca for about 10 weeks and 20mg/day dbol for 4 weeks and start sus at 250mg/wk on week 5.

Too low.

I upped the deca to 500mg/wk. I'm going to do 500mg/week sus and next time 40mg/day dbol. The Deca is about to run out (week 6) and the next one isn't here yet. That's the big mistake. I should've had tha on-hand up-front just in case. A lesson learned.

Thread Information