JimmyD69 is offline Junior Member

Any bad injection stories

wanted to know ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any bad injection stories-muscle-man.jpg  

Triple Plates is offline Associate Member
    How many times are you going to post this pic?

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Only one bad one. Nothing major though. I was doing a site injection of winny in my tricep. Never had trouble but this one time i was going in when all of a sudde i felt a sharp pain!! I stopped and thought "what tha F!@$" I began to push more and i felt my arm going num and it started shaking on its own, i think i was hitting a nerve. I couldin't get it in any further because of the pain but i was deep enough so i injected it. When i pulled out i blead like a mofo. Besides that no other prob's

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Everytime I injected TT cyp. Ouch!

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    YEP,.... I do,... this is a few years ago..... when I did my second cycle....

My Dr told me to rotate the injection sites... and said,.. do the middle of your quad (Rectus Femoris- in the quad muscle he reffered to). I use to do the side of my leg instead.

So I did as he said... and after a workout I did an injection(wed night),.... ummm silly me forgot pull back on the needle to check for blood...... Next night(thursday) I thought,... damn my leg is sore.

Come the next day(friday)... I was in serious pain.... by that night I was limping and you could clearly see how swollon my leg was. I still managed to limp down and get a kabab 4 dinner. The girl I was with was not impressed, but she still looked after me... I was not happy had to pop a few Valium to sleep that night and I still did not sleep well......

by Sat it was unbearable, I thought this is bullshit, I have to see a doc (I was in the city, I was to far away from my normal doc). The girl I was seeing called the local doc and made an appiontment. She drove me down in my car (I couldn't press on the brake it hurt to much). NOW I MEAN I WAS IN REAL FUCKING PAIN.... I had to lean on her to walk,... I actually needed crutches.

I got to the Dr,.. told him what happened,... he said I most likely hit a vein and that blood had leaked through my leg,... he wrote me a script of anti-inflams. And told me that if it was not better by Monday that I should come back and he would stick a needle in there and drain some of the fluid(I thought FUCK NO).

I went home,... took the tabs,... by that night I was like 90% better. I could actually walk on my leg,... went out and got drunk... just couldn't quite bust it on the dance floor though.

SO there you go,... its not that bad!

But was not good either.

Johnny Italia is offline New Member
    I feel a lot of pain from my needle. I have been doing shots in the glute 2 times a week for about 4 weeks. I've been alternating side. At first it was easy to inject, but now I can't even penetrate the skin 1 milimeter without a sharp pain. What's the deal?? It's not soreness, I let a week go by and still have the same problem. I'm not shooting directly into the center of my cheek, so I don't think it's a nerve problem. Does this happen to everyone?

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    scar tissue, probably building up from the number of injections...
    use your thighs and delts

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    o-ring boys injection story comes to mind....

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    0-ring boy!!!

someone post that thread!!

Roid Rogers is offline Junior Member
    once i was doing some site injections in my shoulder with a 22g needle and when i pulled it out blood squirted on my bathroom wall that was at least a foot and half away freaked me out i aspirate and everything but its happend more than once and its always my left shoulder

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    sounds like you are going through a vein Roid Rogers.

Roid Rogers is offline Junior Member
    yeah i know but its like everytime i do it in my left shoulder it does that pisses me off cause i think when blood squirts out some juice may squirt out also, it doesnt hurt though , does anyone know if hitting a vein to often is bad for you

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Originally posted by Roid Rogers
    i think when blood squirts out some juice may squirt out also,
    lmfao... oh how we love our juice!

Thread Information