musulhed is offline Junior Member

Question fina advise fina advice

guys i am about to hit a fina cycle and i want to hear your opinion do u guys think i should stack it with something else maybe some test cyp. or do u think i would see improvement with the fina alone. i am a rookie so i fear the abusement my body will take i hear that fina is horrible for the liver . also do i need hcg and if i cant find any could i use something like androstiene. please guys give me some feed back thanks.

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    Test prop goes well with the daily injections of fina. You do not need hcg but you do need clomid. Liver protectant will be fine (there are a million threads on liver protectants). You will like fina and fina will like you.

also i will not inject i will take it transdermally. its cheaper and saddly money is a issue thanx for the info

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    How is it cheaper I don't believe the results are anywhere near as effective transdermally as they are injected!
    Get some pellets and buy a kit and your set...if you can't afford to do that...you can't afford to do any cycle! Fina has to be the cheapest part of any cycle.onder:

Dizzy is offline Banned
    I agree with mallet. A kit is only like 30 bucks. Don't waste the fina on the transdermal route. It is stacked well with testosterone . Propionate would be good with the ed injections. And brovel makes a cheap bottle of that. Hold out until the cycle is complete. Don't waste your money and sell yourself short.

i see what you guys are saying. i was reading up that transdermal was 80 percent effective. i dont trust my self to cook the stuff on my own. god knows if that is sterile. and my friend made great gains using fina transd. also call me lazy but i would hate to inject my self everyday. this cycle cost me 50 bucks. and also what is ed injections

Dizzy is offline Banned
    I don't think that 80% effective rate was very accurate, but I'm not positive because I've never researched transdermal usage. I have heard that it will make you smell bad doing it transdermally. Making the injectable is easy and sterile if done correctly. Ed injections means everyday injections.

Dizzy is right!...be prepared to shower yourself in cologne every hour to ward off evil spirits from the smell of the transdermal method...I take it your a phobic with needles?

no not phobic just its so much easier to stick a patch on your arm. i would inject but like i said i dont know the correct procedure and i know that i will never learn until i try. i did hear about that odor.i read up about fina in a site called www.elitefitness.com. check it out its pretty cool they have a couple cool sites.the biggest reason i am taking it transd. is it worked for my friend really well.i understand that u guys are giving me the best advice u can give. i thank u for it

Let us know how you make out then bro!..and good luck to you!

thanks bro i am going to start real soon i will keep u guys posted and we will see if this transdermal crap works for me

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    From what I hear DMSO can also draw some other bad things into your body besides the fina. If I were you I would get a kit and inject. I can think of a bunch of reasons why, but the only reason I needed was just the convenience of injections. It is a royal pain in the ass to take transdermally. But if you are hell bent on doing it this way then good luck and don't forget to keep us informed on your gains.

Thread Information