androplex is offline Donating Member

Just did my first cyp injection - on the dark side now

Ok, just wanted to say that I just did my first cyp injection. The doc has me on .5cc a week. I am 43, male, never done Test other than androgel last 3 months. I am now offically on the dark side. The Pen did not even hurt 23. Just a little sting about 5 minutes afterwards. lol. The doc has just put me on a low glycemic diet. This is a bit*H. Something about not letting the blood sugar go to high and keeping the insulin level low which prevents locking out the ability for the cell to convert fat to ffa into the blood stream. Any who I have finally start my first cycle and very happy. Oh yeah I went off on my trainer today. Ran a red light, just about got creamed and uhmmmmm well just wonder if its roid rage . Was on androgel for 3 months prior and never had roid rage. I also woke up really tired today (before my first injection) and hope its realated to the new diet only. Any opinions out their?

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    The "dark side" will be your ass if the cyp is from ttokkyo!

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    welcome young skywalker raging already pretty scary

Dizzy is offline Banned
    .5cc a week? That sounds like a mid day walk. Add 1.5 cc and 2cc of eq. Now thats dark baby. But seriously if you experience roid rage at a half a cc you may not want to do a real cycle. Or are you not planning on it. Sounds like testosterone treatment but you called it a cycle. Am I just as tired as I sound?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been shooting with an 18ga this time around don't feel a thing either (need to remember to order more 22ga). Couldn't be rage yet bro. Too soon. Is .5cc a week your whole cycle? Kinda weak?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh ya. Welcome bro

androplex is offline Donating Member
    I guess what I am calling a cycle one could call test therapy. Only thing is I am doing the injections myself. The doctors want to get my test level to 1000. Its around 430 now. They may also put me on HGH in three weeks if my fatigue does not go away. IFG1 is at 196 and they want it to be around 250. Pretty new to all this and TNT has provided me some really good info in an earlier post. The input on roid rage was very helpful. I did not think it was roid rage only having injected .5cc 9 hrs before. Just wanted to know what to look out for and if by any chance it was. I have been taking 2 gel packs of androgel for the last three days but now that I am doing cyp I stopped the gel. (Did three months of androgel 2 months ago) I have learned a great deal reading anabolic review and do not know what I would do if it was not here. I want to gain more muscle mass and I am happy that the doctors I am working with agree that I need some form of hormone therapy to do this. They are also trying to help me with fatigue problems possibly realated to my adventures in Desert Storm. May need additional advice as time goes on with all this stuff. Thanks guys.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool The Dark Side?

[Ed. note: Androplex's cycle is based on medical indications that he discussed in this thread. Little did he know that one day he could proudly wear the title of juicer...]

Actually, it depends on your cyber-laugh. Seriously, you won't find this in the textbooks, but it's true.

If you still write "Ha-ha" or "Hee-hee," you have not descended into the dark side.

How do you know when you've made it? When your cyber-laugh looks like this:

Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!

May you never have to shoot Ttokkyo,* my friend.

* Ttokkyo is a Mexican pharmaceutical company that manufactures cyp with a very heavy dose of alcohol.
    Last edited by TNT; 03-21-2002 at 02:40 AM.

Thread Information