falconer is offline Junior Member

Chest Injections

Last week I posted that I ran Tren in the Quad and got a bad infection, hurt like a MoFo. Leg swelled up big time, hot, and stiff. Had cellulitus, and got a DR's script and took 1 week to clear. I had just got 300ml's of Tren so I was curious if the juice was bad or for some reason I did something wrong. Last night after reading your post, I decided to try the chest for inj. Took a 25ga 1" pin with 1/2CC of Tren and 1/2cc of EQ. Tried to the EQ to see if it would alleviate some of the pain. Put the pin in about 7/8 of the way in and inj slowly. No pain, no swelling, and just a little sore this morning. Soreness will probably be gone by this afternoon. Thanks guys. Can you inject too deep into the chest and cause problems??? Many viens, lungs, arteries????????

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    pecs are one of my fav places to inject, after quads because i can use 2 hands. 1" pins work perfectly for my pecs.

did you say you have 300ml of tren ?

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member

Re: Chest Injections

Originally posted by falconer
    I had just got 300ml's of Tren
    Holy sheep shit!!! Almost a year long cycle of tren ! ha ha ha ha

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member

Re: Chest Injections

Originally posted by falconer
    Can you inject too deep into the chest and cause problems??? Many viens, lungs, arteries????????
    Bro, I sure hope that you would not hit your Lungs. you would have to use a very long and thick needle to get through your rib cage. that is one thing that you definitely do not have to worry about

Thread Information