Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ajax is offline Senior Member

Busted? Share your stories...

I was thinking that it might be useful for people here to post some stories about their experiences--and the expereinces of friends, acquantances etc.--about getting busted, so people can learn from other's mistakes.

Give us the details:
    • How did you get caught?
    • Any bad moves that you made after you got busted that made it easier for you to get convicted?
    • Any smart moves that you made that saved your ass?
    • What would you have done differently?
    • What do you do different now to keep out of trouble?

Hearing some of the horror stories out there makes me feel damn lucky I live in a place where steriods are sold over the counter like aspirin in the US!
    Last edited by Ajax; 03-21-2002 at 09:54 AM.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hearing some of the horror stories out there makes me feel damn lucky I live in a place where steriods are sold over the counter like aspirin in the US!
    Lucky Bastard!

Heh, heh, heh. I couldn't help but rub that in!

REM
    REM is offline Member
    hey arthurb999 can i be your roommate bro
    no sex just steroids ?

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    here's what i know from 2 friends who got busted:

1. controlled delivery from a large overseas order. both were sources, so the quantity is larger than most people would import for personal use.

2. they both waived their rights to an attorny and talked to the feds during questioning. they both had a lot more gear and other recreational material inside the home during the time of delivery that added to their charges.

3. yes, but i can't share those stories yet as they have not gone through trial yet.

4. probably a lot, but i can't say them publically. look to some of my threads about staying safe and not talking to the cops for some of the answers.

5. don't know yet. i'll see what they do after their trials.

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    I got caught sleeping with the preacher's daughter.

b22md is offline New Member
    here is a link to my story on elite.

STORY OF MY BUST

if you guys have any questions, just ask

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    blam22 is a good man.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    here's what i know from 2 friends who got busted:

1. controlled delivery from a large overseas order. both were sources, so the quantity is larger than most people would import for personal use.

2. they both waived their rights to an attorny and talked to the feds during questioning. they both had a lot more gear and other recreational material inside the home during the time of delivery that added to their charges.

3. yes, but i can't share those stories yet as they have not gone through trial yet.

4. probably a lot, but i can't say them publically. look to some of my threads about staying safe and not talking to the cops for some of the answers.

5. don't know yet. i'll see what they do after their trials.
    Rule #1...If you are gonna be a dealer, don't keep large amounts of shit at your house or other rec. drugs...Find a place to keep your gear outside of where you live and take it there when you get it...

BTW...No I'm not a source and never have been but it's pretty much common sense....Most guys that get busted for roids, get busted for other drugs and then they find the juice...

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Jesus, just reading that shit makes me nevous.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    B22...what a freeky ass story! I'm glad to see you made it out okay! Stay strong!

PunkRawk is offline Member
    wow b22md....DC trading huh?? he also goes by the name of pontiacrestorations....and a few others....wonder if they have all of his packages flagged or if you just were flagged cause you had other packages get nailed by customs??

REM
    REM is offline Member
    J-DOGG your typing tell us you r nervous bro,
    then stop selling drugs and you won't be nervous...

Nate_Dog is offline Member

Re: Busted? Share your stories...

Hearing some of the horror stories out there makes me feel damn lucky I live in a place where steriods are sold over the counter like aspirin in the US! [/B]
    I hate a smart ass....jk!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for sharing the story, b22md.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    mr fina- lmao

b22md

That really sucks! Glad to hear you came through it without much long-term damage.

Is the bust on your record still?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    b22md. Props bro for being a man.

Billmister is offline Member
    hey great story...shit that makes me double think about receiving a legit package that i order for ex.-tv. computer, etc... thanks for sharing your story with us.

Originally posted by Ajax
    b22md

That really sucks! Glad to hear you came through it without much long-term damage.

Is the bust on your record still?
    yeah, the bust is still on my record and will stay there as far as i know

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Thats why I did a BIG clean up of my computer.

Can be very BAD NEWS!

Bump--just to see if we get a few more stories.

Damn, have we all been that lucky so far?

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    DONT GET LAZY!!!!!! If your going to be driving anywhere with juice or needles... keep it hidden..dont just throw it somewhere like the trunk or **** like that. Someone i know got a order of pins(needles) from canada and took the box and had two or three pins in it for a friend, just driving it to his house... well he got stopped for speeding and the cop saw the box through the window on the floor board and saw the needle and then busted him for the needles.... then four weeks go by and then they raid his house and find a ton of gear. And papers with numbers of guys he deals with and all sorts of things. So one little slip up from being lazy (should have destroyed the box and hidden the two pins he was taking to his boys house) cost him and others. This is why i destroy any paperwork and carry nothing unless completely hidden in my truck where only taking things apart can be found. Just be carefull

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    Oh and one more thing.... about recieving packages.... the minute you get a package. Write return to sender and DO NOT OPEN IT. Let it sit for a day or two, now the reasoning behind this is.... If you are being watched or whatever and they find it or bust you .... the package is unopened and the writing "return to sender" gives you a legit argument as far as court goes. You just say, I didnt order this... sounds funny but I actually have a cousin who is a lawyer and he told me that unless they find other things in the home.... that package cannot be used against you... Oh well... just a little something i do for my own peace of mind. To each his own

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    got busted in mexico by those dirty mexican cops. They took some money and gave back the gear.Remember that IN mexico, all they want is money, so pay the "fine" to them.

jms462 is offline Junior Member

Legal muscle

Get it. Read it. Read it again....A very uselful tool. Rick Collins really did his HW im sure it can answer almost any question there is.

oufan is offline New Member
    My friend asked US customs if we could take a picture of his dog. I was already walking accross the bridge. Nuevo Laredo. Anyways, when they came up to me I did'nt declare anything. They then took me in a separate room and found my gear. I did'nt have enough money to pay the fine, so they took it out my tax return check the next year. What a crummy OU/Texas weekend. I kicked my friend out of the car in Dallas. I live in Okc. Screw him. He cost me a grand.

omen78 is offline Member
    **** b22 sucks what happened but atleast you kept your freedom . Guess I'll have to stay domestic. May cost alittle more but its alot safer. Great thread Ajax !!!

palequail is offline Banned
    First time to mexico I had to pay off a cop....he found me stashing my stuff in my car...but then I realized that they can't do anything because it is legal, however they can **** with you. Don't go to mexican jail, pay them off. Now my hookup in mexico told me if I get the cop's car number and what not he will get all my money back if it happens again.

5211969 is offline Banned
    Interesting story B22, There are a few things i would like to say, One is, you asked to see the warrant, And you got the reply of " this isn't your property, so no need for you to see it, i realize that they didn't have it..So therefore whatever they find in the house is NOT yours..With the exception of what they find in YOUR room..That should of been one point to make also..This was in the garage.. Secondly. The postman probably didn't even know about it. It was flagged then shipped off like normal to you. For that matter..If your dad or mom recieved the package then they would be busted not you..LOL what a payback...j/k...
    I personally think that your laywer could of done a better job of getting you almost acquited of the charges..The suppression of some evidence ect ect.. If the cops were waiting and watching you, when you recieved the package they SWOOPED in, Then that is another arguement in court...hey listen..i was washing my car..had no idea who's package it was..I put it in the garage, i was busy at the moment..That should of been in the police report... More then likely they knew that if they pushed it they would get nothing..that is why they came to you with two plea bargains.

Anyway..glad you made it out ok, and like everyone here says...Didn't turn gerbal...

Just goes to show that a source no matter how reliable, can turn unreliable in a fraction of a second..

omen78 is offline Member
    This thread should be bumped for more. Maybe a sticky of sorts ?

db2
    db2 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by b22md
    here is a link to my story on elite.

STORY OF MY BUST

if you guys have any questions, just ask
    I believe I read your story in rick collins book,Legal Muscle. One thing stand out in this story that was not smart imo, and that is the fact that you knew you had an international package on it's way and you had a gun in your house. Your house should always be clean when expecting a delivery. Yes common sense, but the funny thing is, so few people follow this golden rule.

wrestler54 is offline New Member
    what are the best steriods to take that wont cause acne!!!

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestler54
    hahah

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to break the news, but most steroids cause acne...its just that some get it worse than others.

OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member
    I wonder if there would be a bust like B22's for a small DOMESTIC delivery?

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Why would you post this question here? Start your own thread guy.....!!!!

W.J.A.B. is offline New Member

nailed with roids

hey guys, heres my story how i got busted with roid and got away with it. when i first started dealing roids i was selling for a buddy who lived bout a 1/2 hour away from me, so everytime i had to pick up an order i had to go to his place and get it, coming back i was nailed by 3 cop cars and with 6 cops, they arrested me and brought me to jail, they had me their for like 4 hours trying to get answers from me, i just kept telling them the same thing, its all personel, i dont sell the **** i just use it for my own personel use, got out clean and theyved never bother me again, to this day me and buddy sell and do all cycles free and cops never bother us. maybe i just got lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by W.J.A.B.
    hey guys, heres my story how i got busted with roid and got away with it. when i first started dealing roids i was selling for a buddy who lived bout a 1/2 hour away from me, so everytime i had to pick up an order i had to go to his place and get it, coming back i was nailed by 3 cop cars and with 6 cops, they arrested me and brought me to jail, they had me their for like 4 hours trying to get answers from me, i just kept telling them the same thing, its all personel, i dont sell the **** i just use it for my own personel use, got out clean and theyved never bother me again, to this day me and buddy sell and do all cycles free and cops never bother us. maybe i just got lucky.
    if you were arrested you had to be charged with something. how did you "get out clean"? what where the charges and what was the result in court? probation/stet docket/null pros? i have a hard time believing they wasted the manhours and resources for nothing. they would charge you with possesion of CDS at the least to justify their time to superiors

W.J.A.B. is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by b22md
    if you were arrested you had to be charged with something. how did you "get out clean"? what where the charges and what was the result in court? probation/stet docket/null pros? i have a hard time believing they wasted the manhours and resources for nothing. they would charge you with possesion of CDS at the least to justify their time to superiors
    no charges at all bro, first time ive ever been nailed for anything, they were gonna throw me in jail and charge me with traficcing and a bunch of other BS, i just kept telling them it was personel, your allowd to have steroids in your house, just can't get caught selling them, thats what the cops told me anyways, they still havent bothered me or came to my house looking for juice, no charges or nothing, swear to god, i see the same cops who nailed me all the time in the gym, or when im out cruising with my bro's and they never bother me, most of the time i had **** on me. guess i just got lucky.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information