tyler D is offline Banned

Cell Tech After Work Out???

I STARTED TAKING SOME CELL TECH WITH MY CYCLE TEST, WINNY, . I HAVE HEARD YOU TAKE IT RIGHT AFTER A WORK OUT IS THAT RIGHT?? I REALLY LOVE THE STUFF MAJOR FUCKING PUMPS!!!!

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    it doesn't matter, but since creatine should be taken with simple sugars and simple sugars are best taken after a workout then cell tech should be taken post workout.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    yea definitely take Cell tech right after your workout. the sooner the better. Don't forget the protein also. you need that to replenish what you burned during the workout.

You feel like you are going to puke but its worth it....

PunkRawk is offline Member
    hmm.....aren't creatine levels already extremely high while your on juice as it is?? if you take in more creatine that means there will be even more of that creatinine by product which is unhealthy for your body.....you muscle can only accept so much creatine so whatever else extra just gets turned into waste....while on cycle i don't see a purpose to this...can someone explain or prove me wrong??

Originally posted by PunkRawk
    hmm.....aren't creatine levels already extremely high while your on juice as it is?? if you take in more creatine that means there will be even more of that creatinine by product which is unhealthy for your body.....you muscle can only accept so much creatine so whatever else extra just gets turned into waste....while on cycle i don't see a purpose to this...can someone explain or prove me wrong??
    Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 2001 Jun;280(6):E973-81 Related Articles, Books, LinkOut

Anabolic steroids increase exercise tolerance.

Tamaki T, Uchiyama S, Uchiyama Y, Akatsuka A, Roy RR, Edgerton VR.

Division of Human Structure and Function, Department of Physiology, Tokai University School of Medicine, Kanagawa 259-1193, Japan. [email protected]

The influence of an anabolic androgenic steroid (AAS) on thymidine and amino acid uptake in rat hindlimb skeletal muscles during 14 days after a single exhaustive bout of weight lifting was determined. Adult male rats were divided randomly into Control or Steroid groups. Nandrolone decanoate was administered to the Steroid group 1 wk before the exercise bout. [3H]thymidine and [14C]leucine labeling were used to determine the serial changes in cellular mitotic activity, amino acid uptake, and myosin synthesis. Serum creatine kinase (CK) activity, used as a measure of muscle damage, increased 30 and 60 min after exercise in both groups. The total amount of weight lifted was higher, whereas CK levels were lower in Steroid than in Control rats. [3H]thymidine uptake peaked 2 days after exercise in both groups and was 90% higher in Control than in Steroid rats, reflecting a higher level of muscle damage. [14C]leucine uptake was approximately 80% higher at rest and recovered 33% faster postexercise in Steroid than in Control rats. In a separate group of rats, the in situ isometric mechanical properties of the plantaris muscle were determined. The only significant difference was a higher fatigue resistance in the Steroid compared with the Control group. Combined, these results indicate that AAS treatment 1) ameliorates CK efflux and the uptake of [3H]thymidine and enhances the rate of protein synthesis during recovery after a bout of weight lifting, all being consistent with there being less muscle damage, and 2) enhances in vivo work capacity and the in situ fatigue resistance of a primary plantarflexor muscle.
    Last edited by Dr.Evil; 03-22-2002 at 03:22 PM.

ok that test was done with norandrolene....which has a diferent effect on CK the TEST does....and since when did rats max out on the bench press...i had to laugh at the "after a single exhaustive bout of weight lifting was determined"...interesting study though....never looks at creatinine though...that is where my concern is....

PUNKRAWK

i'm low on time right now. i'll look for better studies tomorrow if someone reminds me. gotta log off. see you guys tomorrow.

Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    i'm low on time right now. i'll look for better studies tomorrow if someone reminds me. gotta log off. see you guys tomorrow.

fire away....

in the following article, you'll notice that creatine kinase levels rose during use of steroids . creatine kinase is the enzyme the phosphorylates (adds a phosphate group) onto creatine, making it "active." this does not mean that creatine levels itself rose. if there are high levels of creatine kinase then it would make sense to supplement the target molecule that it's supposed to phosphorylate, in this case, creatine.

Ugeskr Laeger 1994 Oct 3;156(40):5872-3

Comment in:
    Ugeskr Laeger. 1994 Nov 28;156(48):7237-8.

[Side-effects and doping control of anabolic steroids]

[Article in Danish]

Jensen LK.

Arbejdsmedicinsk afdeling, Roskilde Amts Sygehus Koge.

We present a case of a 26 year-old male body-builder who had used the anabolic steroids (AS) trenbolone and stanozolol for 10 weeks. After four weeks creatine-kinase (CK) including CK-B (cardiac specific isoenzymes) levels were elevated five to ten times. He was without cardiac symptoms and electrocardiography was normal. Three weeks after he stopped using AS, CK and CK-B levels had normalized. One of the drugs, stanozolol could not be detected by the doping-control, maybe because of a fast excretion time. Sale, use and delivery of AS is prohibited in Denmark, but is used in spite of the prohibition. It is important to spread knowledge about the risks of AS among the users.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    i don't know about injecting rats with steroids ...but i wonder what some eq would do for this big girl?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cell Tech After Work Out???-snake.jpg  

supposedly rats have the same muscle structure as us humans do...nice boa....that's a big girl....6, 7 years old??wait that might be a python....i need to see the it dead on....the coloring is more of a python now that i think about it...

landshark is offline Associate Member
    Nice burmese...had a 13 foooter myself.
    I assume that things eating guinea pigs by now, you should stick them with the EQ and toss em in the tank!

thanks landshark! I'm proud of her! (she's on rabbitts, 5-6lbs right now, skipped the guinea pigs)

punkrawk-Its a burmese python, 3rd largest species in the world, and she is not even two years old yet. 9.5ft and 40 lbs. Largest snake in captivity is one just like her, at 27ft, 405lbs! I need to lift weights just to be able to handle her when she gets big, like landshark's 13fter!

If that is a female, she's kinda skinny. Nice pattern though. Mine was alot fatter even with the length difference, about 90 lbs. Give her an extra rabbit a week and she'll grow faster than you!

Alright, this is off topic, I'm done...

LittleMeth is offline Junior Member
    Nice snake. That would be cool to give a snake gear man, sorry for sayin so but why would you buy gear and waste it on a snake.

little,
    you do know we're joking right?

Joking???
    How do you think my snake got to 13 feet? Diet and cardio?

j/k

Thread Information