Thread: holy EQ

cnyce89 is offline Banned

holy EQ

I cant stop eating!!! my stomach is ALWAYS hungry...

should this be happening, even at the begining of my cycle...a wk in now...i know its supposed to make you hungry but i thought it was later on in the cycle...or is it all in my head?

Im gonna go BROKE!!!!!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    what kind of eq are you running bro?

peace bb79

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I just started Mon. Tokkyo eq and Im eating like a pig. I don't think last time I was this hungry this fast. Its getting harder and harder to eat healthy.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    ron
    thats the same thing im running too. starting the end of march. this dosent bode well for the local grocery store does it?
    or for my wallet for that matter..............

peace bb79

landshark is offline Associate Member

I feel your pain...

I'm in the second week of frontloading TT eq and let me tell you between EQ and pot, all I want to do is eat!!! It's sorta like having the munchies all damn day! If I don't stop smoking, this is going to turn into a bulking cycle instead of a cutting one...

Originally posted by barbells79
    what kind of eq are you running bro?

peace bb79
    tt EQ 600 mg a week....should i be this hungry this quick???

And Ron Fuck eating healthy! lol....im bulking..ill cut up later!
    Last edited by cnyce89; 03-21-2002 at 07:13 PM.

landshark is offline Associate Member
    I used 1000 mg. first week, 800 this week, if that helps...

RON
    Last time I almost ate myself out of house and home. I am trying to eat cleaner this time around but its hard for my cooking to keep up with my stomach. I hate to see what I'm like in a few weeks. My wife and kids eat crap too so its always there.

my mom yells at me for eating all the food!
    Oh well...just start buying my own...but then ill be broke...as it is i spend a shit load of money on food.....gonne get worse i guess...

RON
    Originally posted by cnyce89

And Ron Fuck eating healthy! lol....im bulking..ill cut up later!
    Im bulking too. Im eating a shitload just no junk food. I gained a little fat (not bad) last time and I wanna see if I can get good results with a cleaner diet.
    I think for me its in my head right now. My bro started same day as me and he's not hungry at all.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    I don't know if you guys have them where you are, but in NC we have sam's club warehouses. i go and buy 10lbs of chicken breasts at a time, and I think it costs a little over 18 bucks. I also get some chicken cordon bleu as a relief to the somewhat bland breasts! I can't see much fat in my diet at all, i never have eaten much fat.
    By the way, I started my test injection this monday. Started 30mg of dbol at the same time. I was going to run 400/wk of eq through this cycle, but it is the only thing that didn't arrive. If it comes soon, should I pick it up on next week or save it and do test/dbol only?
    If i did save it, what would an eq only cycle do for me, at 400/wk. Would i still need clomid with eq? i hear it barely aromitizes.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    The hunger die's off around week 4. It did for me anyway. You should start to see veins too.
    Good Luck

M

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm doing EQ at 600mgs/wk this is the end of week 3. Not experiencing the hunger thing and frankly hope I don't. Maybe its because I eat a lot anyway! But I'm hitting the Protein hard and tappering off the carbs as it gets closer to evening! My strength is up though and that I like!

MJ

RON
    Originally posted by gettinthere
    I don't know if you guys have them where you are, but in NC we have sam's club warehouses. i go and buy 10lbs of chicken breasts at a time, and I think it costs a little over 18 bucks. I also get some chicken cordon bleu as a relief to the somewhat bland breasts! I can't see much fat in my diet at all, i never have eaten much fat.
    I love sams club. Good multi vit's and sometimes they have pure protein bars cheap too. I have that same bag of chicken breasts in my freezer. It's going fast They have a huge bag of shrimp there cheap too. All this talk of food is making me hungry again.

Mmm fooooodddd

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    hey bros protien and supplements are very cheap on this site so check it out . i though this would help you bros out like it is with me.In fact im fixing to order some myoplex soon

i deleted this one cause that is a not appreciating the company really helping this board out so sorry mods and vets and everyone else.If you are interested in this supplement company just pm me and ill pm it to you.
    Last edited by rangerdudeleads; 03-22-2002 at 07:02 AM.

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Even better there Cheaper at http://www.allsportsnutrition.com.
    Com'n boys its the site that funds this foroum so lets show'em a little apreciation by ordering out supplements from them

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by ECKO 747
    Even better there Cheaper at http://www.allsportsnutrition.com.
    Com'n boys its the site that funds this foroum so lets show'em a little apreciation by ordering out supplements from them
    my bad bro i didnt even know that sorry guys ill edit my post

I'M 2 1/2 WEEKS INTO MY EQ CYCLE AT 400MG/WK AND I'M EATING LIKE A HORSE. I'VE HAVE NEVER ATE SO MUCH IN MY LIFE! I SNACK INBETWEEN MY THREE MEALS A DAY AND I'M STILL HUNGRY! I NEVER NEEDED TO GET UP AT NIGHT TO EAT, BUT SOMETIMES I CAN'T SLEEP IF I DON'T. I THINK I'LL UP THE DOSE TO 600MG/WK. LOL.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Welcome to the world of TT Eq.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Re: I feel your pain...

Originally posted by landshark
    I'm in the second week of frontloading TT eq and let me tell you between EQ and pot, all I want to do is eat!!! It's sorta like having the munchies all damn day! If I don't stop smoking, this is going to turn into a bulking cycle instead of a cutting one...
    damn bro, with ya all the way...i eat like 5-8 times a day...it's nuts...weed and Eq rock!
    peace

Thread Information