tryingtogain is offline Member

What countries are steriods legal in?

What countries are steriods legal in? and are PH legal in canada?

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    mexico ( but its vet gear ), i think thailand 2, im sure there are more

AVAGO is offline Member
    they are legal to use for personal but illegal to sell in the UK. and god bless..........

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    in canada steroids arent illegal to have just illeagal to sell, doesnt make sense but whos complaining!

other than that i know in mexico they're legal, probably most asian countries.

So in mexico i could go into a store and buy some dbol or test cyp?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogain
    yup, i heard u can do that in lots of places in europe as well. i think the states has the most strict laws towards them.

WS6imon is offline New Member
    yup buying gear in mexico is that easy, and in tourist cities theres pharmasies on every block, cant wait till spring break

WS6imon how do u get the gear once u buy into the states id be scared as hell crossing the border

seanw is offline Banned
    Malaysia for sure, not sure about Thailand anymore but you can still buy there

ace ventura is offline Member
    Norway: Illegal to buy or sell but not illegal to use
    Sweden: Illegal

I think those who want to make the steroid use illegal mostly point at the roid rage .

seanw: Your avatar looks a little gay don't you think?

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    WS6imon how do u get the gear once u buy into the states id be scared as hell crossing the border

Mail it back to yourself..

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura

That is what I was thinking.. LOL

seanw is offline Banned

I think those who want to make the steroid use illegal mostly point at the roid rage .

Its meant too, I am making a statement but if somebody can give me one of a chic with a nice arse I will consider it.

peump is offline Senior Member
    somebody give him an arse please!

toolman is offline Banned
    Excellent point. Domestic is the only way I buy it. Waayyyy too many hassles and potential jail time if caught. At the very minimum, a fine that will cost more than a couple cycles.

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    I went to thailand for a gear-cation. I found out that although it is easy to buy AAS from the pharmacies it is technically illegal. I guess you need a script there but since most people can't afford to go to the doc, pharmacists just give them what they want.

yikes!! is offline Associate Member

thats what I was thinking

got fina? is offline Member
    ARGENTINA!

If u guys want one of the sickest vacastions u ever been on go to Buenos Aires.

Italian and European girls everywhere. And when u tell them your from the United States they get wet.

I bought alot of stuff out there no prob at all. Most popular is Testoviron 250. think i payed bout 3.50 us a cc.

Good luck and if u guys need any more info PM me since i go out there all the time.

STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member

legal

I hope people stop posting that steroids are legal in Mexico. They are not. The anabolic control act of 1990 put steroids as a schedule 3 controlled substances, same as Vicodin. You MUST have a prescription. Yes, they are sold without a prescription and you don't need one, but don't confuse that with them being legal. There is really one major place where steroids and most everything else is legal and that is Portugal, which decriminalized most every drug. I'm not even going to post more, as people flame and believe what they want to believe. Just look into the facts. Also, it really doesn't matter where it's legal or not, you are bringing them into the US which is illegal anyway so it doesn't really matter where you got them. Just don't confuse being able to get them without a prescription with them being legal. Prostitution is illegal in the US but I can go to the Asian massage parlor down the street and screw a hot 18 year old Asian girl for 80 bucks. I can do it, doesn't mean it's legal. Just always be careful and know the game.

WS6imon is offline New Member

Well coming back from mexico during spring break customs doesnt look through your bags too much coming into the states and some people not at all. One would have no problem bringing back vivals or pills, but at the same time it depends on the customs officer and your luck. Personally one of my friends brought back alot of gear last year and just wrapped it up in his socks. Im sure though if your a huge guy you would have better luck having one of your friends or better a girl bring it back across. Last year when we were down there a couple of us went to a pharmacy and told the lady we needed something for working out she brought back some Dbol

beuleux is offline Banned

greece

I heard its legal in greece, thats also the postmark on some deca i got last year, dont know if you can just walk into a pharmacy and ask for some. If anyone does know for sure add a post, flights are real cheap this time of year.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    what do u mean with legal? they are legal if prescripted in Europe. otherwise there is NO country in europe, where steroids are sold OTC. if u have a doc prescribing this ****, it s no problem.
    in Europe legislation did not put pressure on steroids, like in the States. so nothing will happen to you if u get caught with a bunch of decas and testo and d-bols, as long it seems to be a reasonable amount for your self. if you r unlucky they will take it away from u (and use it for themselfes, bastard cops). even if u deal with this **** the laws are not as strict as in the US.

@beuleux: Greece changed a lot in the recent year due to adaption of laws of the EU. so u would have a very lucky day if u find a pharmacist who would sell u soemthing. there still are those pharmacies, but they only sell to well known clients.

Thread Information