Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member

Injections..a Little Blood In The Needle

Tonight I shot my 2cc of SUS in my butt cheek. I shot at a 90 degree in the upper quadrant of my cheek like always...pulled the needle bck after it was completely in..saw no blood and some bubbles then injected away. Upon pulling the needle out, I noticed some blood in the area where the needle meets the syringe. also the point of injection bled more than normal. SHould I be worring about injecting it in the wrong place, like a vein?

Methuselah is offline Member
    Happend to me once. I wouldn't worry about it if you aspirated. When it happend to me, the blood was a bit darker than normal. I'd like to hear more on the topic myself (from people who have actually experienced this).

latman49 is offline Member
    The needle might have passed through a vien even though you didn't inject into one. That will produce blood removing the needle but none in the syringe. Should be ok.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Haven't experienced that, but sometimes I get some really dark blood from the injection site that just squirts right out. My guess is that it's from either going through lots of scar tissue or a vein. Probably not a big problem though.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Methuselah
    Happend to me once. I wouldn't worry about it if you aspirated. When it happend to me, the blood was a bit darker than normal. I'd like to hear more on the topic myself (from people who have actually experienced this).
    It is not uncommon for me to bleed a little. And I definately aspirate . I do have thin blood. Meaning that my blood clot factor is slower than others. It takes me a little longer to heal from cuts and stuff. I am not a scientist or a doctor, and I'm not going to take a day to research it, but maybe this has something to do with why some bleed more than others.
    Last edited by Dizzy; 03-21-2002 at 10:09 PM.

utah pump is offline Junior Member
    I agree with latman49, he is very correct. It happens more time than most people think. Depending on what vein you hit determines the amount and color of the blood. You will be fine.

popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member
    that usually happens to me amigo, nothing to worry about at all... i think that as said above (you went through, but not in a vein). peace.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey, thanks guys..I might have been getting a little paranoid, but I just want to make sure that my firstr cycle goes well. I know the dangers of not aspirating so I try to pay good attention to the whole process. I did notice that blood was a bit darker than it usually is. Normally i do get a very small bit of blood when I pull the needle out, but nothing like tonight. Thanks for all the good advice.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    actually i notice this alot to first time i seen it i panicked thinking shit im sure it was ok when i aspirated but then its in the needle ?? so i put everything down and waited for 5 expecting to pass out lol but nothing happened so i guess it was ok since then happened many times I dont sweat it now its not a problem

peace
    jason

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    This happened to me the first time I did a quad inject. Never happened in the glute though...

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    ya bro, exact same shit happened to me. there was a drop of blood inside of the top of the syringe where the needle meets it...all i know is i'm fine and feeling phuckin great

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    happens all the time. nothing to worry about.

Dima is offline New Member
    if you hit a vein you wouldn't be here to tell us.
    when you inject in vein the needle must be in the same direction of the vein otherwise the needle won't penetrate in the vein...so with an angle of 90 degrees it's impossible to hit a vein in a dangerous way.

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    nothing uncommon at all. as a rule of thumb as long as no blood when aspirating, you're fine!

Lucidg45 is offline New Member

Angry blood

I know it sucks and everbody does it. There are two main arteries going through the glutes, but this regein has the least amount of blood vessels.

If you do shoot into the vein with an oil based injectalbe you have nothing to worry about except for the possiblity of congestive heart failue if the oil forms a clot in one of the chambers in your heart. This is not likely because it will probably clot way before then and you may only lose a leg or something.

I wouldn't worry. I'm sure that this is very rare. But, that is the concern of injecting into a vein.
    Last edited by Methuselah; 03-22-2002 at 04:08 PM.

Kris6885 is offline New Member
    Just the other day I was doin a shot of sust 250, in the my but cheek, I went in and pulled the stopper back just a little, and man, the whole seringe filled up with blood, I had to throw away the hole thing, KRIS

Originally posted by Kris6885
    Just the other day I was doin a shot of sust 250, in the my but cheek, I went in and pulled the stopper back just a little, and man, the whole seringe filled up with blood, I had to throw away the hole thing, KRIS
    Bro, that blows man. I swear I can feel when I go through a vein. I shoot my glutes which are low risk. I'm scared to try quads and delts. But, I know that I some point I'll have to. My skin is geting thick and it gets harder and harder to get the needle in.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i bleed almost every time i hit.no big deal.

Thread Information