cutmass is offline Junior Member

i really need some good advice!

hey everyone i need some advice on what to take. i been of my cycle for like 5 months now and havent been lifting i got a little tummy im not worried bout that though. i was taking 3 cc's of supertest 250 and 2 cc's of decandrol 300 every week shooting up twice a week to add up to those totals. well i gained some nice mass but have lost alot of it due to the fact i hadnt had time to go to the gym for about 5 months now and i have also been off for that long. im starting up again with the same stack and same amounts is there anything i can do to make this stack better like addin something else to it? im also not too experienced with diets all i try to do is eat lots of meats. and i was taking muscle milk protein with nitrix also but i think ima start taking procomplex for protein. im 6-2 wiegh about 190 i wanna bulk up and still look pretty cut can anyone help me? i appreciate everyone who time to read this thanx!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by cutmass
    i been of my cycle for like 5 months now and havent been lifting
    Is that a typo

JohnnyB

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would get back into working out for a while before jumping back into gear.

John88Test is offline Member
    5 MONTHS!!!! Good lord man...stop! read up....welcome to the boards....5 months my lord...

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i hope that was a typo! and u meant 5 days or weeks. even 5 weeks is a long time not to work out on a cycle!!! anyways id say get back inot a routine of dieting and training and read up on here.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Is that a typo

JohnnyB

lol yeah i ment off for 5 months i been really busy at work i didnt have my truck cause i got into an accident so i couldnt really go consistently i do play basketball often though so im not quit out of shape but yeah i need some knowledgable advice

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR. It sounds like you would benefit from reading through this site. You may want to read some other threads and re-post your question in a more clear fashion. If you have not been training at all for 5 months, you may want to wait a while. Also, you stated your diet was not really on track. That would be an excellent place to start.

just to clear up a lil bit i wasnt on juice when i wasnt working out

Thread Information