McBain is offline Member

Opinions/Experienced NEEDED

Ok wondering opinions on this cycle, I've talked to lots of people and from their opinions and from what I've read seems like only thing I can expect is maybe a little acne. The one thing I am worried about is cholesterol though, I'm unsure how this is going to be through the cycle and would like to know if it will be a potential problem so I can possibly control it. If it might be high any suggestions on how to control it? Anyways here's the cycle:
    Finastride 1mg ed week 1, 1mg eod week 2-11
    Anavar 30mg ed week 2-10
    Test prop (viromone) 100mg eod week 2-10
    Armidex .25mg ed week 2-11, .25mg eod 12-13
    Clomid 300mg 2 days after last injection, 100mg next 9 days, 50mg 10 next 10 days.
    ALA 900mg ed week 1-10 (haven't decided fully on dosage of ALA but I am thinking 900mg ed)
    I really want to stay safe. Any feedback would be great. Oh also I might throw in some saw palmetto, still undecided on this, opinions? I am especially looking for help on the cholestrol thing. I am going to be getting checked out by a doc but I want to catch it before any problems start, prevention before any problems start is key in my mind.
    I also will of course have nolv on hand as well.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    unless you have high cholestrol now or it runs in your family it wont raise that much if any on 1 cycle. i just read an article that a mixture of vinegar-apple juice -grape juice has been proven to lower it---i might start that with my nrxt cutting phase myself

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by Tapout
    unless you have high cholestrol now or it runs in your family it wont raise that much if any on 1 cycle. i just read an article that a mixture of vinegar-apple juice -grape juice has been proven to lower it---i might start that with my nrxt cutting phase myself
    you sure, from that post nightop put up was saying how armidex raises cholesterol levels due to estrogen reduction, maybe ill try that vinegar-apple juice-grape juice mix, do you know why this mix works to lower cholesterol?
    Last edited by McBain; 03-22-2002 at 12:17 AM.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    hmm. i don't know about arimidex raising cholesterol, but i'll need to check on that.

if you have high cholesterol levels already, then look out. AS can raise LDL levels, but i don't know how much. maybe tnt would. be sure to eat a very high fiber diet to help eliminate cholesterol through the bile.

btw, that's high soluble fiber diet, not insoluble. soluble is for the heart and insoluble is for the colon.

McBain is offline Member
    The reason behind armidex and other anti-e's raising cholestrol was because of the role estrogen plays in keeping bad cholestrol levels down and good cholesterol levels up. Which is another reason why I am apprehensive about adding saw palmetto to my cycle, on the one hand I wish to keep prostate healthy but on the other hand I don't want to suppress estrogen levels more than neccessary as moderate estrogen is beneficial to health. Sort of a balancing act so I guess my question would be which sides the scales are tipped to (I know this is hard to answer because it will vary person to person and will depend on diet but generally), too much or too little estrogen? Also in terms of the fiber Dr. Evil soluble fiber is in things like bran, oatmeal and cereals of that sort correct and what would be considered a high daily intake? I usually have a cereal every morning (Familia) that contains 10g of fiber for the amount I eat, plus I'm sure other things I eat throughout the day will contain fiber as well.

but estrogen will still be in your blood, it just won't bind to its receptors. arimidex is not an aromatase inhibitor like proviron .

bran has a good amnt of both fibers. if you have high cholesterol aim for 30g/day or more.

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    but estrogen will still be in your blood, it just won't bind to its receptors. arimidex is not an aromatase inhibitor like proviron .

bran has a good amnt of both fibers. if you have high cholesterol aim for 30g/day or more.
    ah ok thanks for clearing that up, I saw it on a post about armidex causing problems but when I tried to look it up in some books I couldn't find anything thanks. In terms of the cycle you think I will be pretty much side effect free besides a little acne and probably some ball shrinkage?

yeah, you'll be fine. godspeed.

McBain is offline Member
    Thanks I thought so but I am paranoid about being safe
    What do you think about throwing some creatine into the mix? maybe like 3-5g per day while on anavar .

creatine is fine to take during and after a cycle.

McBain is offline Member
    Thanks for all your help Dr. evil you've been a huge help responding to my last couple posts, you are a truly great asset to this board! It's good to know there are bro's like you willing to help people stay safe. Thanks again, McBain

always happy to help. good luck mcbain

Thread Information