PunkRawk is offline Member

high mg's per ml....brainstorming

ok so there are tons of new vet drugs and shit out that claim to have high mg per ml.....theoretically you can fit more then 250 mg's of a drug substance in a ml of oil.....so in order to put high ammounts of a substance in a ml you need to jack up the BA....or so this is what i have read on numerous occasions in strasser and roberts columns....now a simple rule of thumb with vet grade crap is to boil it...this in turn will remove bacteria...and some say will help evaporate some of the BA to make the shot less painful.....now i am no genius and am not sure the above it true to begin with....however i do know boiling or cooking alcohol will make it evaporate...my question is when boiling gear and fucking with the levels of BA aren't you most likely killing that high mg/ml ratio that you are "supposedly" getting when purchasing the product to begin with??

PUNKRAWK

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    alcohol boils at a pretty low temperature when in vacuum. you can supersaturate the solution with alcohol and then easily evaporate it under negative pressure without crystallizing out the steroid .

meaning....i am pretty stupid here....

basically you can add a shitload of alcohol to the steroids to dissolve it in high concentration, then boil alcohol at room temperature if you turn down the pressure low enough in a vacuum. the low temperature and pressure will not degrade the steroids. you'll be left with very little alcohol, oil, and dissolved steroids in the oil in higher concentration.

ok so describe something to do to say t-400 or that products high in ba that come straight from TT or other vet producers....procedures mr bigglesworth....throw me a freaking bone here....

ok, i have no idea what the solubility of test is in oil, so all my numbers are going to be hypothetical.

let's say only 50mg of test can be dissolved in one ml of oil without any alcohol. anything more will just result in powdered test inside the liquid oil solution. a likely procedure to increase the amount dissolved would be to add 1ml of alcohol (2ml total solution including the oil). lets say by adding 1ml of alcohol, you can then dissolve 400mg of test completely. this will give you 400mg/2ml solution. but you won't want to inject that much alcohol in you, so you're going to need to evaporate it under vacuum. this will effectively take out 1ml of alcohol only because out of the 3 components in the solution, alcohol has the lowest boiling point, so it will evaporate first. the oil and test will stay in solution and will not evaporate. the test will not evaporate with the alcohol. of course, you can't completely evaporate all of the alcohol and still keep the supersaturated test in solution, so a little alcohol will be left behind. now in the end you'll still have 400mg of test in 1ml of oil + a minute amount of alcohol.

thecoachman is offline Associate Member
    That really helped me understand that w. the alcohol. I didn't fully understand that.

thanks your evilness.....

PunkRawk, there was an old thread that explained exactly how to reduce the alcohol in the solution yourself at home. I'm sure Dr. Evil knows were it is. If not, someone will! I think that is what you are asking.

hmm..i will have to search...i an a newbie....i know very little about steroids ...

sorry, i grew up in a lab and wouldn't know how to do that at home...

Thread Information