gizlebit is offline Junior Member

Clen & ECA or Fat Burner Stack

Does anyone think its worth it to take just a Clen and Eca or Fat Burner Stack for 8 weeks to shredd up? I'm 5'10 180 and at about 10.5 percent body fat. I'm doing cardio 5-6 times a week for 45 minutes a day and am eating strict as hell. All i care about is getting shredded, any opinions or advice?

timvds is offline Member
    if your diet and exercise routine is in check you could stand to lose 5 lbs in a few weeks, without any clen . but throwing some in might not hurt.

clen 2wks on 2wks off pyramid dose 12233444444444
    eca on your off weeks

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    timvds, I am confused as to why you only recommend a pyramid dose up to 4. I know its different for each person but I have read and found that 2,3,4,5,6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6 works much better. JMO.

-g

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    it ALL depends on the person, and how they react to the Clen , i went up to 6 and it was fine.

Personally, if you can't get any ketotifen, or something to clean your receptors, when your on your 2 weeks off the Clen, I would suggest to take nothing. Just let your body stay clean. When I did the ECA after two weeks of Clen, didn't feel much better at all. Results were kinda fucked up. I thought it was going good at first, but no. I would rather do two weeks clen, two weeks nothing. Let the receptors clean up.

This monday I'll be starting the Clen again, i'll be doing one week at 6 pills a day, then one week of nothing. I'm gonna give this a try, i'll let ya'll know what happens.

Firmbottoms is offline Junior Member
    I am currently doing 23456666666666 for two weeks and then clen for two weeks.........but does any one have the same problem as me..........I seem to be pissing all the time.........I am drinking my normal amounts of H2O but when I am on Clen I pee more

FB
    Last edited by Firmbottoms; 03-23-2002 at 08:31 AM.

lil jay is offline Junior Member
    do clen 2on 2off no eca on the off weeks .pyramid up slow the shakes and headaches are a bitch if to much is taken

jmiro is offline Associate Member
    make sure you do your cardio in the mornig before meals, that the most effective fat burner you can introduce into your body second only to DNP .

timvds is offline Member
    jsims-im just stating what worked for me. the stuff i used (spiropent) worked fine at that dose. i can usually drop 10 lbs at that dose over 2 weeks

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I believe in ECA more than even Clen . I did clen for 2 weeks on and two weeks off, and got better results with the ECA stack, course I was on a low carb diet and watchin what I ate and cardio at least 3 times a week. But got awesome results.

Thread Information