Thread: nitro-tech

pipes196 is offline New Member

nitro-tech

1) Is it worth spending the $$$ on Nitro-tech to stack with your juice or would regular whey protein work? I just don't want to waste my $$$.

2) Also is it worth stacking cell-tech with my juice...or is it a waste of $$$?

I plan on taking 20ml of Omnadren , 200 (5mg) dbol at the beginning and then half way through take 20ml of winny w/ 100 clen and some hydroxycut.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    hey i thought the new hydroxycut was the shiznit?

NightOp is offline Member
    sk is right... save your cash for any anti-e's and clomid

i use 100% whey protein from Optimum and it works great.. also Cell-Tech is basically just another creatine transport product.. you can use plain old creatine monohydrate (micronized) along with 200-400mg ALA and some dextrose, all taken pre and post workout (or just post workout) to get the same effect w/o goin broke

josh is offline New Member
    stick with clomid to keep your balls working and some anti estrogens to help with the water retention ect. but you definatley need lots of protein, as long as its good protein it doesnt matter the brand. just get a shit load, same with calories

pipes196 is offline New Member
    I do have some clomid, but should I spend some $$$ on some Nolvadex also. I never had to use Nolvadex in the past and havn't had problems w/ gyno yet.

Also, whey protein seems to run through my body about as fast as I can drink it and I'm getting tired of going through the check-out line at the grocery store w/ 2 or 3 boxes of Immodium AD and having the checkout lady look at me funny. Would Egg Protein help with some of the indigestion and cramps because I'm tired of shitting razor blades out of my ass every time I take a whey protein shake. Can any one recommend something?

nymattyk is offline Member
    id definitely have some nolvadex on hand, especially with dbol in your cycle. the worst that could happen is you wont need them and will have them for your next cycle

tyler D is offline Banned
    i like cell tech, I just started and i love the pumps i get!!!!!

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i don't like cell tech and agree with what everyone's saying. i have used nitro-tech and i did like my results. for the money, however, i would just use a different whey. i use isomatrix by syntrax innovations

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    musclecrap does very good to me,i put 50lbs of muscle by using musclecrap products

Thread Information