josh is offline New Member

anavar (oxandrolone)

does anavar have any side effects? how can i keep the gains i get from deca after a cycle? are anavar and oxandrolone any different? which is better? are their any counterfeits of anavar?

NightOp is offline Member
    I have never used either, but I can tell you what you will find if you were to research this further (which I also strongly suggest you do... read the profiles at www.steroid.com for instance ).

1> anavar is supposedly one of the safest drugs out there, at low doses it has very little affect on your natural testosterone levels , it will not aromatize (convert to estrogen) and is also supposedly pretty safe for ppl with high blood pressure. As with everything keep it in moderation.

2> Deca is a totally different story, listen to the other replies which im sure will soon follow mine about deca and post cycle (clomid, etc...)

3> anavar is oxandrolone, they are the same thing

4> I have no idea if there are fakes

hope this helps also anavar is great with creatine for good strength gains

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    If you keep your diet and training to a science, you'll keep most of your gains. However you'll soon notice how deca really made your joints feel good and now its gone. Sad sad day.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    anavar is not to be used after a deca cycle to keep gains. when you come off a cycle, don't use anything and give your body time to recover.

Thread Information