jmiro is offline Associate Member

What exactly is DNPs "specified" use.

ie. not for human consumption, is it fertilizer, rat poison? The reason Im asking is because Im going to Chile soon and they have it there but I need to know where to start looking for it. I have given up on my U.K. connection.

block is offline Associate Member
    I thought its main use was to stain wood I know there are more but I dont know what they are.

fantom604 is offline New Member
    It is a main ingredient in dynamite, and is used to preserve wood such as railroad tracks.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    J PM me ill see if I can help you out.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I was reading somwhere its the dye in the cheese in mac N' Cheese eat up that craft :P

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    I heard that it was also used as a pesticide. And supposedly it was proven to cause cataracts in women which was later proven false.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    dnp can not clean androgen receptors. they never get "dirty" in the first place. only time can help them recover.

dnp is legally used as pesticide in some states. it is no longer used as an explosive or food coloring or wood dyes. it is used in research laboratories and universities in studies of metabolism. it is used as a color indicators for certain ions in chemistry.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    but the amount of androgen receptors expressed is due to feedback responses to the cell's nucleus. the more that are bound to androgens, the less the dna will send signals to make AR mRNA. the only way to have the dna make more AR mRNA is to get the androgens to not bind to the mRNA anymore, but this would also make the androgen non-effective. once the androgens are off and cleared from the body then the DNA will make more copies of AR mRNA. so the only way for dnp or t3 to "clear" the receptors is to effectively remove the steroid from the AR, something that would not be desireable.

i haven't seen the nuclear nutrition study, but i'd like to read it if someone has a copy of it.

Thread Information