Caged in RAGE is offline New Member

Question piramiding a cycle ?

my trainer (my source too) told me that i HAVE to piramid a cycle for 2 reasons :
    1- cuz i can't start a cycle with a high dose at once and should gradually increase the does for the body to get used to the new substance.

2-cuz its better to decrease the doses at the end of the cycle to prepare for the testestrone recovery therapy.

both reasons made sense to me ... BUT i noticed that my trainer knows what he knows through experience and he NEVER researched any steroid related info. before and lacks in knowledge about anti-estrogens!

i only depend on him in as a source for steroids now......knowledge-wise: i have a phd. in steroids compared to him!

but knowing that he prepared cycles that worked fine with others before in the same manner gets me all confused !

so what do you guys think of piramiding a cycle ??
    Last edited by Caged in RAGE; 03-20-2002 at 08:34 PM.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    pyramiding up is bullshit. these are not new substances to the body. tapering down makes some sense, but through my experiences, i've found this to not be necessary in most cases.

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    Keep the dosage the same throughout the cycle.

Thanks Fina and Dr.EVIL: thanks again .... i'll just stick to the same doses ... the hell with what the trainer thinks !

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Thats sad. You would think a trainer/source would keep up with whats going on.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    juice junkie has a post on this subject your trainer is way old school front load then cut back example(not these doses for all):1000 mg for 1st week then 600mg the next 11 weeks or something in that effect.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    You should tell your trainer about AR so he can stop preaching BS to a bunch on newbies

i've been trying to convince him about knowing more about Steroids than just depending on what he THINKS he knows.....but whenever i start talking about how much i learnt from AR he'd be quite pissed off for making him feel illiterate being in the bussiness for "16 years"! and now I come "claiming" i know more than he does !........ that's why i'd better keep him as a source......and give advices to anyone i hear would want to go for a cycle...

thanks all

gymnut4u is offline Member
    Bump :::: rage in a cage ,,good post !!!!!!

Thread Information