Shrunken Sak is offline Junior Member

Best Roids for fighting

Not streetfighting, but wrestling, submission fighting, NHB. Basically you need lots of endurance with bursts of explosive strength and speed. Any suggestions

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well I know that wrestling is a finess sport and you have to be quick and limber. I would think that anything that will cut you up, of course, I don't have to mention that training will play an important factor here. I used to wrestle and we used to be soo concerned with our mass and bigness. The smaller guys seemed always to be quicker, and the ole saying, "The bigger they are the harder they fall". I probally wouldn't recommend anything that will bulk you up to much. I would just stick to like Clembuterol or Winny, or something that will cut you up, but train train train!

Shrunken Sak is offline Junior Member
    thanks. Keep em coming guys.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    inject some adrenalin! lol

Mike Guest
    Boxer myself - never wresled - sorry

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    be careful. winny will tighten your ligaments and tendons. if you're gonna be wrestiling around, you must stretch alot and drink alot of water

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    You should go to the Elite Fitness boards and ask a guy that now goes by m0f0 (used to be called amaf or uou). He wrestles and has asked many a question about cycles that mesh well with the sport.

The original jason Guest
    I ouwld say look into gaining stregth and losing body fat things such as anavar ,halos,winnie you could do some low dose test cycle with halos,winnie,clenbuterol I would look into something like that

peace
    jason

CYCLEON Guest
    Nathan - u bum, the only wrestling AMAF/UOU ever did was probably with you while naked

Well - i did used to wrestle in HS, pretty good 2 . A tren /halo/anavar cycle would make you strong ans an ox, mean as a snake and still stay lean. - couple of cheque drops before the match and presto!

BBisLife is offline Junior Member
    Cheque drops BY FAR if you can get em. That shit will make you wanna literally kill someone, lol. Next would be methyltest.

~BB~

CYCLEON Guest
    yeah but the methyltest would probably burn a hole in ur liver before you finished ur match!

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I would say its more likely to evolve around your training I,ve never done AS but have done Martial Arts and Boxed and a lot of the endurance and stamina comes from the training.

I don,t believe there is any quick fix

Billy

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    AGain Billy, I have to agree, you can't beat training, but if you are looking to gain an edge, hell, you can consider Juice. Dane had a good point with Winny, but again, I would us Juice just to enhance your training and your physique. Don't rely on it. I'll say it again, train train train. I too was involved in the martial arts since I was 15, and we used to just eat heathy and train train train. If we weren't sleeping we were training. Hell it would get soo bad, I would train in my sleep. We would even train in school, course training for us wasn't just physical, but mental as well. Martials Arts was a life for me, I lived, breathed and ate it. Guess that is what made me good. Not to mention I had an instructor that was more than that. He was a true friend and a tough SOB when it came to our training. But I have to admit it taught me the disipline I needed to persue any thing I put my mind too! Good luck and keep up the training, remember, if you can train harder and better than your opponent then you will be superior.

Roid Rogers is offline Junior Member
    definatly methlytest and Halo and if you need big time adrenlin go to your doc and get an epi pen you can shoot that in your leg before a big match it hs norepinehrine in it

RANDYISJACKED is offline New Member
    bbislife, took the text right from my finger tips

rij

bd2g is offline New Member
    keep in mind you will be more prone to muscle tears and pulls with juice, even clen - it will suck the water out of your muscles and juice will tighten them up. if you do take something i would take time off wrestling dog.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    fina. will make you strong as hell and leans you also

jssmc is offline Associate Member
    I'm in wrestling season for a junior college. I am taking sustanon and equipoise . I love them both. Go with eq man. It is the shit.
    Jssmc

D-Roc is offline New Member
    Try equipoise ,it stimulates the release of erythropoeitin in the kidneys. This somehow tells the body to increase the amount of red blood cells which carry oxygen. To make a long story short your stamina can be improved.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    LoL. D-Roc, did you see how old this thread was???? I think he has figured it out. NEWBIE BUMP!!!

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    insanity

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I think we may need to add into the FAQ or educational threads or somewhere that, while it is EXCELLENT that you are searching for answers and reading old posts/information, before posting on a thread be sure you check the date the thread was started. This has a whole lot to do with how relevant your post will be!

Maybe we should start a new thread about this before we see a thread bumped about a new liqiud d-bol product out of Mexico!

-moto

lol...agreed.

blackzero is offline Banned
    i use testo only its the best (FOR ME) to get in good shape for a fight

take some afros before the fight and you will kill him lol

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Test + tren + halo = aggression

Of course, skill is what matters. But I imagine that is the answer you were looking for.

-SF

ok...are you guys seriously answering the original question????

please tell me no.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    EQ. Test is ok but it will make it hard to breathe. Clen is good but I was cutting on it and both my feet would cramp up like crazy.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Why did you bump this

Thread Information