Thread: 1st Cycle

Ammar is offline Senior Member

1st Cycle

Ok guys, I am finally getting ready to do my first cycle soon. But I am still alittle unsure about what to run. I was thinking about doing this:

1-10 Test E 500mg/week
    1-10 Deca 400mg/week

But then I started thinking about all the water I would hold. I dont wanna look super bloated. Would Test Prop help solve that?? But with Test Prop ED shots would be too much for a 1st timer correct? I guess I am looking for advice and I know all about the PCT, definitely doing all that stuff.

Thanks alot guys and gals.

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    If you worried about bloat try EQ instead of deca . Run Test E 500mg wk, EQ 400mg wk for 12 wks. Take 20mgs nolva ed.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    nolva will help bloat

One thing I am confused about is when people say nolva helps bloat, does that mean I wont gain as much weight because I am not holding as much water??

I was thinking of doing EQ instead of deca actually but shouldnt I run my test 1 week past the EQ? Like do EQ for 12 weeks and Test E for 13?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    I was thinking of doing EQ instead of deca actually but shouldnt I run my test 1 week past the EQ? Like do EQ for 12 weeks and Test E for 13?
    You should do the same with deca too. Im taking test e and eq right now and have no bloat whatsoever. Go with the Eq if you dont want the bloat

cool7425 is offline Junior Member
    That's right, you won't gain as much water weight, althought the muscle gains should be about the same (with or without the bloat). In other words, once you come off cycle you will lose all the extra water that you were holding, and your muscle gains will be bout the same.

If you're concerned about bloat I'd also suggest you look into liquidex. I used it in my last cycle and it completely got rid of any bloating.

ace ventura is offline Member
    It's the estrogen that makes you hold water. With nolva there is less estrogen.

Thanks for the responses fellas. I will probably go with test E and EQ with some nolva throughout the cycle.

NickV344 is offline Junior Member
    so if someone did that test e and deca cycle while running some letro, would there be any water retention? or would you be dry ?

seanw is offline Banned
    Why do you think you will bloat on this cycle ? I did this same cycle and I got no bloat at all, its an individual thing. You should run the Test one week longer than the Deca

Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    some bloat is not a bad thing after all, you are less prone to injuries because of more lubriucated joints. A course i did 2 years ago Test susp/cypionate /prop i used arimidex .5 proviron 25 mg and 20 mg nolva (fear of bloating). Didnt bloat thats true but didnt grow as much as i hoped, got 3 injuries in that period and strength gains were not great as well. you need some of that estrogen dont be afraid to hold some water

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    excess water is not really good for anything it s just stresses the cardiovascular (sp?) system even more. so why risk it?

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    excess water is not really good for anything it s just stresses the cardiovascular (sp?) system even more. so why risk it?
    Not entirely true. Muscles need a highly aqueous environment to function properly. Without water, no function properly, no growth, no strength. Trust me some water retention is necessary for muscle growth and gains.

Nolva will help keep bloat down somewhat. EQ will keep you pretty hard throughout your cycle, but be a little more careful with your joints and make sure you eat like a horse cause that is what EQ is for.

True excess water will contribute to a higher BP which is not a good thing.

T

Thread Information