Jgent18 is offline New Member

D3, T4, what size pinz

Ok I have a question about pin size. I know that the rule of thumb is 1 1/2 inch for glutes but does that go for everybody. I mean i dont have much of a butt so wouldnt i be ok using a 1inch cause it would be the same as somebody with a big butt using a 1 1/2 inch.

One more question if i mix Deca300 and T4 in the same syringe what is the smallest needle i can get away with. 23g lower or higher

As you can see im not a very big fan of needles

Thx

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Dude, you're the only person I've ever seen call deca 300 "d3" and test 400 "t4." As far as gauge size, 23 will work, 24 might be pushing it. I stick with 22's. As far as needle length, you have a much better chance of not making it in your muscle than you do of sticking it through. I've used 1 inch before, but why not just get 1.5" and stick it in all the way? If you can't take it, then just stick it in at least 2/3 of the way. The extra half inch makes no difference in pain, but it can make a difference in results.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    I hope you are using deca with the t4 in the same dart. If not, welcome to the world of t4.

Thread Information