Thread: fake steroids

Mr. Africa is offline Junior Member

fake steroids

i ve heard that schering stopped production of primo,but now my so called trustable source offering me primo...
    so would you give me information concerning this issue

Also i was hoping for a short discussion about the prevailance of fakesteroids world wide...
    Much obliged

Guys,i wonder if my question seemed stupid as i recieved nothing towards it till now
    may be i can simplify it into:is there real primobolan on the globe? or is it all fake ?
    Much obliged.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    if it comes in amps, then it's most likely fake. if it's homebrew than i'd say 50/50 chance of it being fake.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Primo from a UG lab is much more likely to be real than if you buy a legit brand name Primo, UG lab fakes are very rare and if you trust your source then no worries.

jaffry20 is offline Member
    I had some Legit schering primo this past summer, I can't remember but i think they were 1ml 100mg amps, deece stuff but way to pricey for my blood, hope that helps.

Thankx for the replies
    he gave me a sample to look at
    they are the ones by schering,amps,and they look exactly like the old real ones
    what do you think bros?

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Africa
    Thankx for the replies
    he gave me a sample to look at
    they are the ones by schering,amps,and they look exactly like the old real ones
    what do you think bros?
    take a picture of it then post it in the picture forums for people to look at

They are exactly the same as the ones jason posted thier pictures on this forum long ago.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by soo2bhuge
    if it comes in amps, then it's most likely fake. if it's homebrew than i'd say 50/50 chance of it being fake.
    Not sure how you figure this formula or all amps being faked more than UG. Schering still makes primo in Turkey

They do?
    man are you sure,experience?
    i owe you if its true )

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Africa
    They do?
    man are you sure,experience?
    i owe you if its true )
    It's true. You can still get Schering primo manufactured in Turkey.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Im sure there is fake stuff going around but any source I have ever had would replace anything that wasnt right. Which happens to be for me this has never happened to me. Everything I have ever gotten was real.

There is still alot of Primo amps out there. I know a few UG,s that make it and they are not gonna make fake gear.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    It's true. You can still get Schering primo manufactured in Turkey.
    no, it s not true. omg how many times do I have to repeat this? look at the schering homepage. there is no production facility anymore in turkey. they stopped over a year ago. the so called turkey primo has been faked for years! there have never been lot of real ones....even the pharmacies in Turkey have sold 90% primo fakes to all foreigner, like the turkish a-bombs too.

pls, talk to an official at SChering. they will tell u that there is no primo production anymore. it is no longer trademarked and they don t produce it anymore.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Still have a Turkish website.

http://www.schering.com.tr/english/index.php

Can you please post an article?

Turkish primo is the best going...hard to find though. As far as I know...it is still in production.

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    no, it s not true. omg how many times do I have to repeat this? look at the schering homepage. there is no production facility anymore in turkey. they stopped over a year ago. the so called turkey primo has been faked for years! there have never been lot of real ones....even the pharmacies in Turkey have sold 90% primo fakes to all foreigner, like the turkish a-bombs too.

pls, talk to an official at SChering. they will tell u that there is no primo production anymore. it is no longer trademarked and they don t produce it anymore.
    I just did a search and they still own the trademark so I am not sure where you are getting it is no longer trademarked.

What are you talking about there not being alot of real ones? Turkish primos were one of the last to be faked.

If you can show me a press release or article stating they shut down their production facilities in Turkey, I will state that I am wrong but until I see anything official, I stand by my statement.

Thread Information