Thread: clomid

flexshack is offline Member

clomid

can i take clomid with zoloft and adderall? just need to know if they can be taken together. thanks.
    flex

CYCLEON Guest
    dont think there should be any interaction, they operate on very diff pathways. As I think I stated befoer tho, unless u have a true med reason, i would stay away from teh adderal.

why?

hey cyc
    just wondering why you think i should stay away from the adderall. thanks.
    flex

just bumping for cycleon

CYCLEON Guest
    Ritalin and Adderall affect people's brains in very different ways based on their genetics and "normal" brain function. For those with ADD, Ritalin actually allows a part of the brain that is responsible for concentration to react normally to a person's attempts to concentrate. without it, the part of the brain in those with ADD actually becomes less active the more you try and concentrate. Also while Adderall still releases some eph. and nor eph. its not as much as ephedrine does, and mostly of it is centrally in the brain and not much peripherally to burn fat. thats why ephedrine is more thermogenic than ritalin and addrall. these twa are better at appetite suppression tho. Also noted is the possibility of addiction (this is meth after all). So if your healthy - this is not to be mesed with - there are better ways to loose weight.

thanks cyc

thanks cyc
    always apprec your responses. just to let you know, i am not taking it for supplemental reasons. it was actually prescribed to me by a doctor. he believes i have a.d.d. thanks again.
    flex

Thread Information