Thread: want to learn

alsoyota420 is offline New Member

want to learn

thinking of some D-bol, first timer, any and all info appreciated.
    tips,do's and don'ts

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    Heres a tip, don't do d-bol alone and its not a good first time drug.
    Theres absolutely everything you need to know on this forum. Read as much as you can - check for the newb tutorals and such. I did 3 months of researh and now I'm in week 9 of a Test Enth cycle @ 500mg a week for 12 weeks. I did my research and it payed off.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Isn't it funny how nearly all newbys first post are about a dianobol only cycle. I swear to god they must think "oh yeah il do a dianobol only cycle for 6 wkes and put on loads of muscle and not need to lift jack"

dude seriously b4 asking such basic questions that had been answered 1000s of times before make freinds with the search button.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    agreed on all follow up comments

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    I concur with the above

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Well, yeah, I agree also - but let's not be assholes, but rather embassadors to our site.

What my compadres are suggesting is that you search for these terms...

First
    Cycle
    Critique

That will give you a HUGE amount of info. Read ALL of those threads. It'll offer you instant gratification for you knowledges' thirst. Each time you have a question while reading through that, again, before posting, search it. You'll be amazed at how many of your idea's have been discussed to the nth degree. Once you get the to phase where your questions are off the beaten path, then it's time to start posting them.

Until then, the people here may be slightly impatient... Not because you've committed the repeated infraction of not searching, but because people in general don't

Good luck ... and we're all here when the questions get a little bit more refined.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    truman - u are so eloquent

as usual - that statement was well put and is perfect advice for the new ones....and a lot of others including myself

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    One thing before you start searching, if your not ready to inject your self then your not ready for steroids . Also, make sure you have a good foundation to build on i.e. have had plenty of training experience and diet is upto scratch. Also, if your younger than 22/23 you will fuse your growth plates by using steroids, this means your bone structure won't fill out or grow anymore.
    A first cycle should consist of Testosterone Enanthate at 500mg a week (or slightly less) for 10 to 12 weeks. Don't be put off by thinking that Test Enth is a mild steroid for beginers - far from it, Test Enth is one of the best muscle mass gainers available.
    Post us your stats, age and training experience.

Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    ... let's be honest!

I think the most of us, the first time thinking of the use of steroides, wanted to do it the easy way. Take some pills, train hard, eat right and grow as hell. But infortunately you have to poke yourself with a needle to get the real muscle growth and keep it. Dbol 's only will bloat you up, give you some acne and a fu*k up liver after a while. If your going to take juice, you have to be prepared to use needles. (sorry)

Good luck in your research

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanlgd
    One thing before you start searching, if your not ready to inject your self then your not ready for steroids . Also, make sure you have a good foundation to build on i.e. have had plenty of training experience and diet is upto scratch. Also, if your younger than 22/23 you will fuse your growth plates by using steroids, this means your bone structure won't fill out or grow anymore.
    A first cycle should consist of Testosterone Enanthate at 500mg a week (or slightly less) for 10 to 12 weeks. Don't be put off by thinking that Test Enth is a mild steroid for beginers - far from it, Test Enth is one of the best muscle mass gainers available.
    Post us your stats, age and training experience.
    Believe it or not, I've never been in full agreement with this. Let me dissect this one step further. What we're saying with regards to being open minded to injectables... is that if you aren't then you're allowing the delivery method to dictate your method of attaining your goals - not your health. This isn't the wise way to approach this training supplement. It's relatively safe, yes. But the reality of your HDL/LDL on your health is WILDLY understated when we graze over it as a mear 6 letter thought.

http://www.avantlabs.com/magmain.php...=32&pageID=384

Look, if you're going to be trying to gain a total of 40 pounds ... it's just too long and too hard a process to force your liver to go through. A fear of needles or the knowledge of how to use them (and use them safely) needs to be a low level concern in comparison to the countless other factors that need to be analyzed.

HOWEVER, if you're merely trying to retain the muscle you have while leaning out... or possibly tweak a muscle group some that's lagging, than orals are a viable option.

Again, let me emphasize ... LET YOUR GOALS DICTATE THE MEANS, and LET YOUR SAFETY/HEALTH DICTATE THE PROCESS.

Thread Information