blizzard is offline Associate Member

winstrol truth??

Hi to all bros!
    Can Winstrol have the ability to cause gyno(As I know it has effect on liver -17-aa stuff-)?What dosages and weeks do we have to use it to get the best result without having side effects?
    comments plz.

IF YOU BELONG TO THIS BOARD FORGET THE REST!

Also could our liver be more effected if we drink it?
    THANX AGAIN BROS----------

Nate_Dog is offline Member

My 2 cents

Well,... I think it can.

My story... I was silly enough to start my cycle with out enough gear. Thinking my Deca would be easily obtainable. This was not the case... I was doing 250mg/w and decided just to stop(and restart when i could get my deca).... and bang..... a few days later... the nipples started to ache.

I went to the doctor,... got Nolvas... and proviron and started to eat those s sucker staight away.

Nipples,... the tenderness settled down after a while.... not a good experience. Nipples were puffy,... not sure if it was a gyno response or just a hormonal response like i experienced through my teens.

I gather it was because of the depression of my natural test, I stop the Winni and all of a sudden there was all this Estrogen as the domineering hormone in the body.

I was a dumb aSS and didn't taper... serves me right. There just was not that much good info available online all those years ago.

I injected it,... have never drank it.

bad experience bro,thanx god nothing happened to you mate!
    so I need to run proviron with the cycle.......

while I was researching related with gyno on the net I found operation's photos damn bro, disgusting!those messy stuff are taken off under nipples really scared bout of it. We really need to take care incase of gyno.....

The Iron Game is offline Retired Moderator
    in short it lacks the capability of aromatising, it cannot cause gyno., if test levels are low then the test cannot convert to estrogen and gyno wont happen. drink it, eat it, get it in to your muscle and the liver wont feel a difference, it all passes it

NightOp is offline Member
    according to most of the literature on winny, it cannot aromatize, however i have heard that some ppl think that a very small amount does (i have no idea how it could since its a DHT derived drug right?).. if you are worried run a low low dose of arimidex or liquidex and have the nolva on hand just incase.. im not talkin from experience, but that's what id do if it was me..

about the winny and drinking.. there are several threads about this, but basically its not smart... winny is 17aa (liver toxic) and alohol is goin to do nothing but make things worse (IMO dont drink period on or off cycle).

Originally posted by blizzard
    bad experience bro,thanx god nothing happened to you mate!
    so I need to run proviron with the cycle.......
    No,... I wouldn't worry about the Proviron .

I was just tell you my experience. People say you can't possibly get gyno from Winni. I think that they are pulling there dicks (sorry guys) if they say it is impossible.

Everyone's genetics are different. What gives me bitchies, might make you not be able to get a hard on. And the next guy might have no sides at all. IT IS NOT AN EXACT SCIENCE. No one can tell you for sure.

Plus the "gear Dr" that I went to who looked after all the boys by hooking them up with Anti-es and Proviron... HCG etc(but never gear). He said it is rare for people to get gyno from Winni and Gyno but is he has seen cases.

A few years back DECA was sold as ir doesn't give you gyno... and it can't turn to estrogen. No one thought about gyno and progesterone. But still it was regarded as impossible as well. But now with experience and research,... peoples understanding of it has changed. Hence we are now aware the Deca gyno is possible.

Look the likely hood of you getting gyno from winni is almost nill. I would bet money it would not happen. You will be cool... just TAPER OFF correctly and take clomid at the required time. That was my mistake..... not the winni but with my lack of fore-thought at the time.

caseylee is offline Junior Member
    bump this
    so you guys are saying that winny can or can't give u gyno, i was under the impression that as long as u had clomid to raise test leavels back up to norm afterward u would have no prob with any type of gyno. has my research be right or just bs, lemme know what s up ?if not, the what if u don't use clomid at all ? what then would you loose all of your gains and get gyno?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    dude, are you planning on doing a Winny only cycle?

Originally posted by Terinox
    dude, are you planning on doing a Winny only cycle?

Yeah ? Whats up with that?

Dont be silly. Get some Test? or Deca or something!

nope winny only, started tonight, know a couple of guys that took it and were very happy with the result s, so ill try it out for a couple of weeks and see what happens

Brutus The Buckeye is offline Junior Member
    Your throwin your money away! Listen to the mods and vets. Do searches. Save and do a proper cycle!

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    tapering off is lowering the amount? so say i notice gyno and i decide to lower it,and the symptoms occur week 5,and i was doing 400mg/ew from week1-5
    would i than do week 6-10 200mg? or
    week 6-200mg 1cc
    week 7-200mg 1cc
    week 8-100mg 1/2cc
    week 9-100mg 1/2cc
    week 10-100mg 1/2cc

The Iron Game is offline Retired Moderator
    no, it does not aromatise and it cannot give you gyno

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    it can cause gyno. all steroids at certain levels can cause gyno in sensitive individuals even if they don't aromatize. this will happen post cycle when your body attempts to normallize hormone levels. estrogen peaks post cycle.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    there is nothing wrong with a winny only cycle you can still gain big time. My first cycle was winny only 30mg/day and i gained some good mass. Just watch out for your joints though youll be hurting by week 4.

As far as gyno i am 100% sure you cant get it unless your winny is not really winny.

what makes u 100% sure ?

Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    it can cause gyno. all steroids at certain levels can cause gyno in sensitive individuals even if they don't aromatize. this will happen post cycle when your body attempts to normallize hormone levels. estrogen peaks post cycle.
    Thankyou.... that is exactly what I brought up earlier in the thread.

Solo Winni is an ok cycle... dont expect to be huge... but I have done it.

Recently my friend came over my house.... he had no shirt on (showing off) and I said "fuck bro... you are looking good" He then proceeded to bust a few poses/flexes. And BaaBOOM! I should have called him Dr. Shred. He had put on a bit of size... was cut to the SHIT HOUSE.... with abs and all..... that awsome cut up look that winni gives you.

What was he taking ?

A winni only cycle.

What makes me 100% sure is not only my experiences but the experience of others.

Originally posted by RUSSIANBEAR
    What makes me 100% sure is not only my experiences but the experience of others.
    you can prove a positive, but it's almost impossible to prove a negative, so how can you be 100% sure about your statement?

Bro i am not a chemist but i know my stuff i am not trying to start any arguments with anyone i am just stating my opinion thats all. ive been around "amature" and "pro" BB's since i was 17. I have picked up alot of knowledge over the years and all i can tell is i have never heard of anyone get "bitch tits" from a winny only cycle. But hey thats just my opinion.

sorry bro, i didn't mean to sound argumentative. i'm just not too articulate on paper. i respect your opinion.

Thread Information