tbulldog is offline Associate Member

help with cyp 200, winny 100

I am 5'10 220lbs 12% bf, i have a 10cc bottle of test cyp 200 from ttokkyo, and 20 cc of winstrol v 100mg. I dont want to gain much mass but 10-15 lbs wouldnt bother me. I'd like someone to help me get the most out of what i have, i'm not very knowledgeable in this area. am thinking about getting another bottle of both, do you think i would need it, and how would i go about using these with the least amount of bloatedness?my MAIN goal is to shed body fat adding mass is secondary.this is what i planned

200mg cyp/week- 10 wks-
    100mg winstrol/monday and thursday -10 wks
    dont have nolvadex but i have access to it and i believe i have good chance to get gyno.
    what are your thoughts, its simple but i dont want my changes to be so noticable that everyone knows im takin shit. this is only my third cycle, i think it could be called my first or biggest

lil jay is offline Junior Member
    get another bottle of cyp,and run it at 300-400mgs a week. take a half cc of winny ed (50mgs/ed) for the last 40 days.

thanks bro. what about nolvadex think i need to get some, and do i need to taper the cyp down? and how should i do that?

nolvadex - probally not ,but if you d need it and dont have it youll be sorry.is always good to keep on hand. i would not taper IMO it is not necessary.the only real way to get shreaded is DIET.this little cycle is good while dieting, you will not loose lean muscle mass.

here it is test wks1-10 300-400mgs/wk
    winny wks 7-12
    clomid day after last winny

hey i appreciate your help, i was also thinking about getting another bottle of winstrol , do you think i will need it or will what i have be efficient?

hey jay check your PM-thanks

Thread Information