ryan26 is offline Junior Member

Opening Sust Amps?

What's the best way to open a sustanon amp? I think I read somewhere that I should put a pen cap over the top of it, and snap it off. When I break it off, will the amp break clean, or will some of the glass fragment, and fall into the liquid? And after I get it open, I assume I just stick the needle in it, and pull the liquid out, right? Doesn't opening the amp cause it to no longer be sterile?

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    score it with a sharp object then do the pencap. Justd stick the needle in and pull it out. You might wanna mix the sust w/ somthing else to make it not hurt as much. You can also run it under warm water for a min or so. I hear this helps pain too.

-g

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    why dont you get a small nail file to score around the neck and then use a tea towel or paper towel to do the break or the pen cap idea is good to.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    im not sure warming helps with the pain but it helps if the oil is a little thinner because you can take your time and inject it gently, rather than having to squeeze real hard just to move the plunger.

to help with the pain make sure your targer muscle is REALLY RELAXED!! (that means floppy relaxed!) and inject nice and slow and easy.

as for opening the amp im with Hitman - i use a paper towel all folded round it and then just press the top off. iv never had bits of glass in the oil.

and yes once it is open its no longer sterile since air and anything else for that matter can now get into it. you should at least draw it all into a pin, even if you dont inject it all, at least it will be air tight. i beleive you can leave this for several days and still inject it safely (iv never done this) but just to check ask another question or use the search funciton for "preloading" or something similar.

biggie is offline New Member
    i too remember hearing that heating sus amps helps with pain
    never tried it myself
    anyone know if its true or not?
    thanks for feedback
    kaz........... does heating thin it

Microbrew is offline Member
    If you go to getpinz.com They also sell amp openers I just picked up two of them. But havent used them yet. I got them for about $8 apiece.

shadow123 is offline Associate Member
    just use a credit card put it behind the top and quickly snap it off,,,,it is relly easy and should snap off clean..

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    bro, i just get a wash cloth, hold it upright and steady, grip it tight, and snap that mofo off...it might take a couple of attempts but it will work. just remeber that they are made to be "snapped off"

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Amp Openers make great stocking stuffers! J/K but i think I am going to order a few for my friends who are cycling. For $8 a pop you cant go wrong! X your the man for carrying these badboys. Props to you once again!

-g

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Originally posted by biggie
    ........... does heating thin it
    heating any oil makes it thinner. i always put all my oils into a bowl of warm water for a couple of mins at least before i use them.

i usually go by the viscosity of the fluid to tell how warm it is - in other words does it swill like water or like.. well oil!!

when its moving something like water its ready - this makes it easier to draw into the pin and easier to push into your muscle - as for helping the pain im not too sure, since i always do this and i never have pain i guess it must

bodyheat is offline Junior Member
    pen cap works the best. I don't score my amp just put the pen cap over the top you could wrap a towel or wash cloth around it just in case you don't wanna get cut. Then snap it off i always get a clean break. No need to waste money on amp openers I would rather by another amp.

mc_ake is offline Banned
    the other week one of my amps broke completely

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    I just get a cloth and snap it..(I HAVE
    NOT LOST ONE YET)but do it quick....

hammerhead is offline Member
    Most amps are so easy to break I just grab the neck and snap it. If that's too hard I give it 2 or 3 sliding down towards the end squeezes with some eversharp scissors just enough to put a small groove on the sides of the neck and then it snaps off really easily. It's easy once you've done it.

If you're not going to stick it all today then suck the rest into a pin and store it in the pin. Don't leave juice sitting around in the vials.

sniper105 is offline Junior Member
    I use the scoring with a file, then snap off with a pen cap. I also run syringe under hot water before injecting, really helps with the pain when the viscoscity is low

Thread Information