PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Talking Everyone better bump this!

Ok, I have only been on discussion boards for the past two months or so. I started out at Fitnessboard, and was reffed over here by a buddy of mine. I can honestly say, and hopefully am speaking for everyone when i say, that this is the best DAMN board on the web. I seriously want to personally thank CycleOn, I.G., Mike, PTBYJ, TOJ, and Mugs for helping me out soooo much. You don't even know how much i appreciate all the help you have given to me, as well as my fellow board members. Besides ONE other mod at another board(he knows who he is), you are the only mods that I REALLY trust and have faith in. CO , you know the other guy I'm talking about. Now , don't get me wrong, there are a LOT of good mods out there, but you guys are flat out, the best! Thank you for all the help you each have given me. I am forever in your debt for that, and I will try to "repay" each and every one of you somehow(Mike told me what he wants already...LOL). Especially I want to throw an extra shout to CO, Mike,IG, and PTBYJ....as the last two days have been rather "scary" for me, and you guys know w hat I'm talking about. Thanks again Guys, and for anyone who has read this, you gotta BUMP THIS! (for the mods).

P

shadowed is offline New Member
    bump..bump.......bump

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member
    Bump........I agree likewise..

Peace

bigtraps is offline Member
    The main reason why this is the best:: Mike, he has been here the longest i think. He dosen't go for any shit on the board!
    This is what keeps the best atmosphere, help keep us a close family ob BB.

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    "Waiting to Exhale"
    should have been the name of this post. hehee. Things are looking up bro. I hope we get to the bottom if this.

Lewd

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    Bump Bump Bump

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Yeah, Definately think this is the best board!! I like that there arn't that many Mods so you can get to know them. I have the upmost respect for all Mods on this board.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i'll bump it for ya bro....................

peace bb79

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    1st board I joined and I've looked around, this is also the best. Got lucky I guess.

BUMP

CYCLEON Guest
    LT - get back to ur own board, what are u doing here!!! J/K nice to have u here - love to have soem great vets like you checking in on us.

yeah, these other fellas put in a ton of time and resources to make this a nice place - wait and see if this isnt going to explode (in a good way) the next few months.

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    i'm stealing all nude-e pics of the ladies and then I will be on my way.

Lewd

CYCLEON Guest
    yeah - find that pic I posted of mike/nathans girlfriend - that would be just ur type maybe - you kick that jerk off of FB yet?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    yeah, these other fellas put in a ton of time and resources to make this a nice place - wait and see if this isnt going to explode (in a good way) the next few months.

All the mod put a lot of time into it including you Bro. I think it has begun to blow up already. Everyday there a new face.

What I think makes this board better than all the other boards is that everyone is always trying to help, not just flame someone. No one has a GOD complex (sorry forgot you Mike j/k). Serious though, I started on this board and looked around at some others but this always feels like home. I think that's how a lot of us feal. Damn I'm a sappy ass.

Anyway, Thanks to all the Mods

CYCLEON Guest
    Damn I'm a sappy ass.
    blame it on the clomid

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    What the hell is going on here?

PaPaPump, is everything kosher now?

moto is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

with out the knowledge of this site I would be a bloated mess instead of solid ripped knowledgeable person. all because of the people on this site. thanks alot to every one on this board.
    moto says we all ride together all of use just use different gear

I think so Nathan, I'll tell you Monday...Keep you in a little suspense... . By the way Lewd, you are the OTHER. . Thanks bro.
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 09-29-2001 at 10:05 PM.

The original jason Guest
    Mike, he has been here the longest i think. He dosen't go for any shit on the board!
    yeah mike doesnt take any shit but I have to have some part to play and I have been here the longest!! , this board is my home I used to live on another board but after I started coming here just slowly but surely stopped looking at other boards now never feel the need to, I have learned so much here and the people are cool just wish I had more time at the moment to look in and help out more but so busy with work but nofear I will return soon thanks

peace
    jason

bigtraps is offline Member
    Originally posted by The original jason

yeah mike doesnt take any shit but I have to have some part to play and I have been here the longest!! , this board is my home I used to live on another board but after I started coming here just slowly but surely stopped looking at other boards now never feel the need to, I have learned so much here and the people are cool just wish I had more time at the moment to look in and help out more but so busy with work but nofear I will return soon thanks

peace
    jason
    I new it was you or mike. That is why i said it the way i did, cause if i was wrong, like i was, someone would speak up.. heheh lol! see'ya O.J.

Mike Guest
    Bump for OJ

Yup - he's been here longer than I

Yea, you guys are great ...

Fast R

$uperman is offline Member
    You had me at hello.... you had me at hello papapump , lol
    Fa real man i give this a big ass BUMP. I was also at fitnessboard at first then i came across this board. These guys really know their shit and have been alot of help .

$teve-o

jssmc is offline Associate Member
    Big motherfucking bump to all the brothers of this board and especially the best mods a guy could ask for. awwww. I got sentimental. No really, you guys are the shit.
    Thank you,
    Jssmc

bump,bump,bump

doin the bump de bump

Mike Guest

Re: Everyone better bump this!

Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Ok, I have only been on discussion boards for the past two months or so. I started out at Fitnessboard, and was reffed over here by a buddy of mine. I can honestly say, and hopefully am speaking for everyone when i say, that this is the best DAMN board on the web. I seriously want to personally thank CycleOn, I.G., Mike, PTBYJ, TOJ, and Mugs for helping me out soooo much. You don't even know how much i appreciate all the help you have given to me, as well as my fellow board members. Besides ONE other mod at another board(he knows who he is), you are the only mods that I REALLY trust and have faith in. CO , you know the other guy I'm talking about. Now , don't get me wrong, there are a LOT of good mods out there, but you guys are flat out, the best! Thank you for all the help you each have given me. I am forever in your debt for that, and I will try to "repay" each and every one of you somehow(Mike told me what he wants already...LOL). Especially I want to throw an extra shout to CO, Mike,IG, and PTBYJ....as the last two days have been rather "scary" for me, and you guys know w hat I'm talking about. Thanks again Guys, and for anyone who has read this, you gotta BUMP THIS! (for the mods).

P
    Yup - I already told you what I want - you need my mailing address??

Delts is offline Junior Member
    Bigtime Bump!

This site has been such a help. I don't know what I'd do without it!

Mike

It should be here any minute now, I'll hollar when i hear the mail truck roundin the corner...

P

Ya shoot me your addy...LOL

flexshack is offline Member

Wink Bump

TRUE TRUE
    I'll definitely BUMP this.

moto thanks to the everyone

bump, bump, bumb, the bar 9 more times off my chest

Thread Information