THEGAME187 is offline Associate Member

Finished Cycle Question!

I did 500cc of sust a week for 8 weeks......then after i did fina for 6 weeks now i just started clomid about 6 days ago! I went from about 210lbs to 225lbs then to 220lbs after the fina was done and was the strongest i ever thought i can get, i was do 150lbs dumbells for chest, and 320lbs infront shoulder press on the smith! Now 3 weeks after i have stopped the fina i started dieting and taking clomid and im down to 208lbs already and im weak real weak compared to i once was! Im leaner with abs but im wondering if there is anything i can take to help me keep more gains? or is the fina crash this hard? and when excatly does the clomid kick in or did i take it to late? cause im feeling alot different and i dont wanna jump on another cycle to soon anways someone give me some advice

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: Finished Cycle Question!

Originally posted by THEGAME187
    I did 500cc of sust a week for 8 weeks......then after i did fina for 6 weeks now i just started clomid about 6 days ago! I went from about 210lbs to 225lbs then to 220lbs after the fina was done and was the strongest i ever thought i can get, i was do 150lbs dumbells for chest, and 320lbs infront shoulder press on the smith! Now 3 weeks after i have stopped the fina i started dieting and taking clomid and im down to 208lbs already and im weak real weak compared to i once was! Im leaner with abs but im wondering if there is anything i can take to help me keep more gains? or is the fina crash this hard? and when excatly does the clomid kick in or did i take it to late? cause im feeling alot different and i dont wanna jump on another cycle to soon anways someone give me some advice
    Loss of weight is normal post cycle. The more you gain, the more you might lose, IMO.

I think you waited a little long for starting the clomid, but it should help you get going again. Try and keep your protein intake high and keep lifting. I know it is difficult to have the same motivation, but what you are going through is fairly normal, post cycle.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    500cc's a week eh?

hmm, I think you definitly should've start clomid sooner.
    keep working out and take your clomid, pluss maybe take some creatine to help with gains maybe.

IRISH is offline New Member
    GOOD SUGGESTION IRONHORSE THE CREATINE WILL HELP. I'VE BEEN USING THE CELLTECH POST CYCLE AND IT'S HELPED AT MAINTAINING WEIGHT AND STRENGTH. THIS IS JUST A QUESTION BUT WHY DID YOU SPLIT THE SUST. AND THE FINA INSTEAD OF RUNNING THEM TOGETHER?

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe its the diet?? protein,maybe u should of started clen or something for postcycle to maintain gains?

THEGAME187 is offline Associate Member
    Ya i think i waited to long to take the clomid as well, im gonna get some clem this weeks and maybe that will help cause my strength is droppin. Just gotta stick it out and not go on the next cycle to soon!

Thread Information