eradikate is offline Senior Member

best shampoo on AS

Which shampoo ill save your head from being bald?? is there a certain shampoo you guys use for not losing hair? i read a couple of threads about it but it didn't come clear to me...FLAMES AWAY PLEASE...

androplex is offline Donating Member
    Just a short note, My PCP was checking my test levels and asked me what shampoo I used. I asked him why and he said that some of the shampoo's that are out on the market that say they help with hair loss can lower your Test levels.

Kid Shred is offline Member
    May seem wierd but I found a great shampoo for my complexion on AS ,....Paul Mitchell's Tee Tree Oil Shampoo.If I'm not mistaken it has the Eucaliptus Plant (Spelling) along with a Vapo Rub Tingling sensation.I know it sounds wierd but pick up a bottle and you'll see. On a sidenote I took a shower with my ex-girl once when we came home from a rave,... and the rolls with the shampoo created memories that are permanently imprinted on my mental Hard drive.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I think you should find a good herbal shampoo. I've been using "Prairie Naturals (Hair Care System)" I think that's the company name, the shampoo's called Goldenrod (Therapy Shampoo) For Fine or Thinning hair types.

I've been losing my hair since I was 16, i'm almost 20 years old now (in a few months). I started using this shampoo for a few months now, and I think it's really helping my hair out. I think it's slowing down the fallout speed. Not that much hair on my pillow when I wake up, or while i'm washing my hair, etc...

Give it a try, I'm not sure where you can find this though, I buy it from a store in Toronto. But ask around.

Hope this helps. Good luck

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Any shampoo with silica/horsetail in in will do a great job. Also take some Essential fatty acids as they play a key roll in healthy Hair/skin/nail production

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I've been using "thick headed" made by headgames.
    It's a newer product. It contains an exclusive concentrated wheat protein-fortified blend that bonds to hair to bring out extra volume and thickness for hair strands that are in too fine of a condition.
    I've been using it for 4 weeks now and I must say that my hair definetly got thicker. I'm not saying that this is a miricle product but it definetly helped me out.

M

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    I bought some Nioxin a week ago but I guess it'll be a while b4 I start seeing results.

Thread Information