bigreb is offline Associate Member

how long after cycle to resume cardio

I've been advised by several senior bro's on the board to abstain from cardio, post cycle, as my body is in a catabolic state. I just finished clomid a few days ago, and am planning to start a new cycle in 3 weeks. I could stand to drop some body fat prior to the cycle. Is it ok to start cardio again?

Brutus The Buckeye is offline Junior Member
    Bump. I wanna hear somethin on this

lil jay is offline Junior Member
    why another cycle so soon?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I agree with lil jay, why are you cycling again so soon? How long was the cycle that you just finished? Usually the time ON a cycle should = the time OFF cycle. So if your currect cycle you finished was about 10 weeks long, you should wait a good solid 10 weeks or even more to really clean out your system.

popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member
    hey, im wondering the same thing man, only i just started my clomid today, after 10weeks of sustanon and deca , waited 3 weeks which is today, to start the clomids... i need to start another cycle asap after my clomids are done, i think im waiting only another few weeks or so, because football season is coming up and stuff... i dont think my cycle was crazy enough to worry about recovering so soon anyway, but any responses against me ill consider too, peace.

lil jay is offline Junior Member
    if your gonig to run another so soon, then why come off.

bigreb is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by lil jay
    why another cycle so soon?
    Honestly, thanks for the concern and the feedback about starting a cycle to soon. I don't think you guys added up what I said in my post. Started clomid 3 weeks after last injection, took clomid for 3 weeks, been of clomid for almost a week, starting cycle in three weeks. 3+3+3+1=10weeks. Anyway, no one answered my question about the cardio!!

MindBomb is offline Member
    "Time off" starts from your last clomid.

Firmbottoms is offline Junior Member
    I resume my cardio one week after my cycle and never have any problems. Keep to half an hour initially and if possible keep to a bike or cross trainer as running will burn fat but will hit your muscle mass more. In most cases I start even when I am on clomid and Clen ...the latter does make cardio harder so watch your heart rate!! due to the Clen increasing your pulse rate...remember it has a similair effect to speed....clomid will not affect you
    FB

Gear101 is offline Member
    Originally posted by MindBomb
    "Time off" starts from your last clomid.
    that's what i anyways do to.. and to stop any temptation i don't order until 10 weeks after the cloimd starts.. so then it's another 2-3 weeks until i get my gear.. so total time off t=is somewhere around the 12-13 weeks..

superbeast is offline Member
    Time off starts when the AS you are taking is out of the body. Clomid is not AS, it kicks in your natural. If you use everything correctly, there is no reason to stop cardio at all!

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    like superbeast says, time off starts at the start of clomid, so you've been off for a total of 4 weeks now. wait another 6 weeks.

how much cardio are you planning on doing? i see nothing wrong with doing a little cardio...

Thread Information