steel10 is offline Junior Member

2 last minute questions!!!

About to start 2nd ever cycle in a few days. The cycle is as follows:
    week 1-5: 25mg d-bol/day
    week 1-10: 400mg cyp/week
    week 1-9: 300mg deca /week

My questions:
    I am a bit worried about excessive bloat/gyno from d-bol and wondered if I should just run Nolva at 10mg every other day throughout first 5 weeks or just only use once becomes necessary?

I want to use Nizoral shampoo to help prevent hairloss (have read over all the post here on topic) and wanted to know if 1% would be fine for purpose or if need to get 2%. Also, if I need to get 2%, where could I get it without prescription (any good websites or other places)?

Anyway, thanks a lot and I will keep you all posted on gains/experiences once I start cycle.

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    if you are afraid of bloat from dbol , just go weeks 1-4 25mgs. cut off that 5th week. you should be fine...i would also run the deca 10 weeks along with the cyp. you'll get good gains out of it. you could possibly run the dbol at 20mgs ED just as a kickstart. depends how well you react to the effects of dbol. as for the shampoo, check the thread talking about it. alot of helpful info there.

Big J

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    if you had arimidex you could just start it when you start getting the bloat, but with nolva you have to run it alongside the whole time.

you'll still bloat from the deca regardless though.

Methuselah is offline Member
    You might not bloat from the deca at 300 mg. I'm doing 400mg cyp and 300mg deca. No bloating. I'm in the middle of week 8. I ran 10mg of nolva ed for the first 3 weeks and stopped. I was going to pick up the nolva again if I got water retention and sides, but they never came so I stayed off. You might want to use the nolva 10mg ed only if you start to see bloating, back hair and acne. My $.02

Evil, when you say that you have to run nolva along side the whole time, do you mean from the beginning or the whole time from the point that you notice the sides?

steel10 is offline Junior Member
    thanks...any thoughts on the nizoral 1%? Anybody heard much about zinc/b-12 to combat hairloss/acne?

Thread Information