4plates is offline Banned

2nd time around advise please

im thinking of doing test cyp and eq for my second cycle.but would like some input on it.
    my first cycle was the classic sus deca dbol ,i got good gains from it
    on the classic cycle i gained 20lbs,and got pretty damn big.
    diet and training were the main factors.
    i went from 147 to almost 170 and my lifting gains were exceptional. i know i will lose some of it but im going to take my clomid so i hope to keep most of it.

at what dose should i take the cyp and eq and should i run it for 10 wks instead of 8.would dbol or androl be wise?
    im looking to put on some more mass and gains to my lifting.
    ill be doing this some time in febuary.im just trying to get the ball rolling and gain some knowlege for now

thanks

4plates is offline Banned
    im 31 yrs young
    170 lbs
    5 ft 9 in
    train hard
    eat harder
    im no hulk but trying hehehe

Lush is offline Associate Member
    4plates,

Deffinately do d-bol man. I love those little guys. i'd also say 10 weeks for sure. 8 just isn't enough of a good thing.

As for cyp/eq.... I can't tell you what do do from experience there. My cycle is enth/eq (+d-bol)- but I'm just into week 2- so I can't give you any feedback yet.

My only advice is after you get all your advice from the vets around here- wait for like 3 weeks after the clomid is finally done. Just so you can see what kind of gains you actually retained. That should help you plan the next cycle.

And nice work on your results BTW. 20lbs is pretty fakking sweet bro!

only thoughts I can give you are: try running prop along with the d-bol for your next cycle. Something like 40mg 'bol/day + 100mg prop EOD. I'm thinking that should be kick-ass way to start my (or your) next cycle.

And fina. I haven't really done my homework on it yet- but fina looks like 'da bomb. It does have some considerable sides though....

And primo at the end of the cycle too consolidate the gains.

but above all-Liquidex. So far I've gotten more ripped with it- on 40mg d-bol/day! and my 'nads are more lively than when I started the gear. If that ain't magic sauce I don't know what is.

So yeah... that's my rambling 2 c worth....

20lbs.... nice stuff hehehe

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    HA HAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

nice avatar!!!!

thats alll i got to say!@!!!

cnyce

vinny is offline New Member

Talking

alright brother.
    Cyp and EQ u are asking.
    that is not a bad cycle. however from your stats I don't think u need something to keep you leaned. so i would cross eq out. i would say do maybe cyp+d-bol+prop or maybe sus250+d-bol.
    i strongly sugest watch your diet, and i also agree with lush about waiting for about 4weeks till after u stop clomid.

PEACE

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

what?

40 mgs of dbol for 10 weeks?!even if that were just fine for your liver(which it's not), just str8 40mgs for 10weeks?no advancing the dose every two weeks or so and i don't mean up from 40mgs!why not just do anadrol for 10weeks str8!i'm too tired to get into this now i'll finish on thsi rant tomorrow.

Lush is offline Associate Member
    No NYC bro.

I'm saying do a 10 week cycle and deffinately do d-bol. My sentance structure was a little questionable so it does look like 10 weeks 'dbol .

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

hahaha

my bad bro, i thought you were trying to put that guy on dialysis,haha.accept my appologizes.

Thread Information