Roid Rogers is offline Junior Member

Albuterol anyone??

i have asthma so my doc gives me alot of Albuterol inhalers would this maybe take the place of Clen all i know is Al. has fourth of the Half life Clen does .

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    This has been answered before so feel free to do a search. The answer though is yes and no. While you technically could do this, it'd be a pain in the ass, since you'd have to take the tabs very frequently as the half-life of albuterol is significantly shorter than that of clen , and so to even attempt to keep blood levels constant you'd be popping lotsa pills rather frequently. So, there's all kinds of other problems then like getting doseage right, etc. You see my point I hope. Stick to the clen.

sorry i forgot to mention it was an inhaler. Would that change anything , i was told if i took the inhaler too frequently it could cause scar tissue

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    Originally posted by Roid Rogers
    sorry i forgot to mention it was an inhaler. Would that change anything , i was told if i took the inhaler too frequently it could cause scar tissue
    anyone know if the scar tissue thing is true for the inhaler?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i know if you start

if you start puffign away on it thinking you are gonna get all cut up you had better think again.you can drop dead from that shit if you take in too much.and who knows how many "puffs" are too much

samoth is offline Member
    Albuterol inhalation? That stuff wont cause scar tissue, maybe if you really abuse it, but i know around 20 puffs/day wont have any adverse effects. Oral albuterol is a better bet, much easier to use. What kind of inhalation are you talking about? Rotohalors are a very smooth way for inhalation, better than the standard push-and-puff ones. I also think albuterol is much less than 1/4 the half life of clen , too...

its the push and puff kind, is the rotohalers the kind where you just puff i have some of those too then ill go a head and try it just to see what happens then ill keep you posted ill say 2-3 puffs 5 times a day with some other crap of course

Thread Information