newone is offline Junior Member

Question Clenbuterol, Cytomel, L-thyroxin, Lasix, Spironolacton Comp, Triacana, T3, T4, Eca

Ok I'm 6'1 260 about 20%-24%bf. I have started eating right and doing lots of cardo but, what can help. Also I have been using stacker2 and it justs seems to make me sweat heavier. I read the drug profiles on CLENBUTEROL , CYTOMEL , L-THYROXIN, LASIX, SPIRONOLACTON COMP, TRIACANA . Has anyone used them which are better. Also I read post on T3, T4, ECA what are they. I have also read about DNP but I think I would only use it if everything else fails. Please help me understand what I talking about and how to get dramatic results.

Thanks-newone

newone is offline Junior Member
    Ok, someone got to know the anwsers?????

IRISH is offline New Member
    WELL I KNOW THE CLEN WORKS WELL FOR FAT BURN. LASIX IS A DIURETIC WHICH WILL JUST SHED WATER. THAT'S MAINLY FOR SHOW TIME I WOULDN'T SUGGEST THAT. THE BEST THING TO DO IS CONCENTRATE ON YOUR DIET. KEEP YOUR PROTEIN HIGH AND PLAY WITH YOUR CARBS AND FAT. DECREASE THEM A LITTLE AT A TIME. YOUR DIET IS WHAT'S GOING TO KEEP THE BODY FAT DOWN ANYTHING ELSE IS JUST A QUICK FIX. STAY DEDICATED YOU'LL GET YOUR RESULTS.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Cytomel = T3 and L-Thyroxine = T4.

Two 'stacks' for fat burning that are popular are:

Clenbuterol + T3 The caution here is that you are working with chemicals that are/mimic two of the body's most potent hormones--and that is enough to scare a lot of folks. (I have used T4 as well, some don't recommend it, but it seems to work for me!)

ECA Ephedrine/Caffiene/Aspirin. Just cranks up your metabolism. Kind of a poor man's speed (amphetamine). It works, but a lot of people find the side effects to be nasty: Shakes, nervousness and sleeplessnes while on it; depression and loss of energy after 'coming off.'

Lasix is, like IRISH said, a diuretic. It pulls the water out of your system temporarily. IT DOES NOT BURN FAT. It's dangerous too; you can easily pass out or kill yourself by ddehydtating yourself or yanking too much potassium out of your system. Unless you REALLY knwo what you are doing, STAY AWAY form Lasix.

Hope that helps.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    how long have you been training and dieting? it doesn't sound like you're ready for any supps yet. just have patience bro.

cytomel is brand name for t3 and thyroxin is t4. triacana is a metabolite of t3 and is shit. lasix and spirolactone are diuretics that elimintate water, but can kill you. dnp is something you'll never get your hands on.

Thread Information