Methuselah is offline Member

How long can I take clomid?

I know to take clomid post cycle aprox. 2 weeks after last shot of long ester test or 3 weeks after deca for 21 days (300mg day one, 100mg next ten days, 50mg next ten days).

How long can I stay on clomid and why would I want too or not want too stay on it longer than 3 weeks?

I'm deciding whether to go off cycle for 3 months vs. my normal 4 week break.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    you can stay on clomid for more than 3 weeks if you'd like. i don't see much problems with that other than possible acne.

BIGBOSS is offline Banned
    as long as you like ! but why would you? i' would never do it for more than 3 weeks at a time. its not safe.

Originally posted by BIGBOSS
    as long as you like ! but why would you? i' would never do it for more than 3 weeks at a time. its not safe.
    What is unsafe about it?

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Dr.Evil Clomid causes acne?? shit, i didn't even know that.

Originally posted by Iron horse
    Dr.Evil Clomid causes acne?? shit, i didn't even know that.
    i don't know if it's the clomid that causes the acne, or the fact that your hormone levels are so fucked up post cycle that causes the acne. all i know is i get mad acne post cycle.

when my friend stopped juice before, and didnt use clomid, ance x10 for a long time.

so maybe in fact, the faster its fixed (with clomid) the faster the acne will go away?

how long did your last?

what do you guys think about my theory???

I like your theory. It's the abrupt changes in your body's chemistry that seems to cause the acne.

Originally posted by Methuselah

What is unsafe about it?
    ok i will explain best to what i know... its got side effect like any other drug longterm use...

now..

i read long time ago... back in 80's and 90's in mags like musle mag and others.. that....

you can do a complete cycle on clomid but the max time was 2 months no more... at 1 tab a day..

the assumption was you could gain weight and size off it not in terms of steroids but you could... however, it stumulates the patuitary to deplition thus, you have to wait 2 months after for your patuitary to restor it self back to normal so in the mean time you would eat the same lift .. till your levels were restored.

same goes for cyclofenil .. it was not uncommon for people to cycle this shit the same .. and depleate the patuitary...

one more thing i wanted to add i read just recently in a mag why are people using aminos! that wen't out with the 80's that guy who wrote that is an idiot..

he just misunderstands aminos... if you want to gain size off it you need to slowally huge ass amounts like 30 tabs a day to simulate the patuitary to release more hormones but.. at the end of 2 months doing this you reach corner stone no more gains.

you've depleated the patuitary.. and you need 2 months just to restore the normal levels...... thats how it works.....

jesus i hate typeing ! hahaha i need a secratary!

Thanks. I'm going to close my thread now. I read on a medical page that you could take clomid forever using 25 days on 5 days off. The dosage stated was 25-50mg ed. I conclude that I'll do 10 days HCG , 7 days off, then the 300/100/50 clomid schema, take 5 days off and do another 25 days of 50mg. Then I'm taking 8-12 weeks off and doing another steriod cycle. I plan on doing 500mg cyp, 400mg deca or eq for 10 weeks, 40mg dbol for 4 or 5 weeks; I'm open to suggestions on other things that can be stacked with cylce.

it's possible.

my acne usually lasts for about 6-8 weeks.

man i dunno bro,, don't go on it for ever.. but stay safe.. even clomids got side effects just like any other drug....

good luck!!

Thread Information