Ultimate is offline Associate Member

Sore Leg After 1 Week

I though I'd run this by you guys, just to be sure. I think it's just some torned muscle but I'll explain and see what you guys say.

Last sunday I game myself my first shot, for the most part it was completely painless... I even massaged the spot a little, but didn't want to force the oil to move too fast so I didn't do very hard or long, it started to feel sore the next day and was very bad during 3rd day, I was walking around like I broke my leg, and at day 4 the pain had stoped completely on 80% of the leg motion that I could walk normal again....on the 5th day it started aching a little... I guess cause I might have forced it a little too much...by the way in all the days it only hurts when I walk or try to move it with a load....on day 6(yesterday) I decided to give the muscle some light exercise... so I pulled out my old EMS(electro muscle stimulation) machine and put it on the leg for 30 min on the pulsation mode, which is basically to warm up achy muscles... but to my surprise during the thing the leg felt absolutely fine.... but after I stoped and the muscle cooled down it started to hurt even more.... I was like... "what the heck".... and now it's basically aching like it was around day 3 again....

and to complete the happiness on day 4 since I tough "oh pain is gone" I did my second shot on my other leg (yea you figured it out) but in a diferent muscle, (was going to do the glute but arm was very sore from arms day before and could not reach over....) the one to to the outside of the leg and the leg other than aching when I move in some ways.. it doesn't hurt anything like the right leg, I guess since I injected right on the top of the leg when I did it on it. So any walking movement makes the achy muscle move. Since the is no fever, sweeleing, pain(unless moved) I would think that I'll I did was rip some muscle with the oil.....?

So I'll let you guys have your turn...

Bouncer1982 is offline Associate Member
    Whats your cycle?

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    What gear did you inject???

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer1982
    Whats your cycle?
    01-04 Dbol 20mg/day
    01-20 Test Cyp. 750mg/week
    18-21 Dbol 20mg/day
    22-25 PCT

Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    What gear did you inject???
    Test cyp 1.9ml...(comes to around 375mg)

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    thats a high dose for a first go bro- its probably just sore from not being used to being poked. if you dont have any signs of infection i wouldnt sweat it- if you do go to a doc asap- you should start getting used to them in a couple weeks-
    good luck..
    nice and slow is the tempo when injecting (at least for me)

it's official... today I became ferverish....(after having to work for 8 hours standing, it was a real painful experience...) took some pain and anti-inflamation stuff and the fever went away... I tought I was gonna die at work today.... my job requires me to stay up and around but I didn't think it was gonna be this bad....

a little more info on the shots.... on the first shot since it was my first shot ever I must have contracted the muscle a little when shooting cause shortly after injecting I started feeling a little tingling sensation on the spot, by morning it was a little sore... but on the second I was much calmer and it was flawless... it didn't start to ache till 2 days after the shot... could this be because of the BB, or BA on the stuff... my thing has(had) 75 ml of test cyp with 6% BA, 24% BB(wasn't staying in solution)

Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    thats a high dose for a first go bro- its probably just sore from not being used to being poked. if you dont have any signs of infection i wouldnt sweat it- if you do go to a doc asap- you should start getting used to them in a couple weeks-
    good luck..
    nice and slow is the tempo when injecting (at least for me)
    I take around 2-3 minutes to finish injecting...I really take my time... but if I'm gonna be like this everytime I inject there is just no way I can continue... I already taking a few days off cause I can't walk...well I can but it hurts like hell to stay up very long(more than 20 min), it just the coup de grace if I have to move up or down slopes.....I feel like I'm about to die... I had to tell my boss I hurt myself when I was shoveling the snow last weekend.... I even had a shot for today... but will delay it a few days to see how I react... will be doing glute if the leg gets better by tuesday...

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Try shootin Winstrol V. That stuff swells me up and is painful for 4 days after. I mostly drink it but Ive shot it twice and both times I had a baseball size swollen ass cheek. No bs.

yesterday I took about 8 tylenol extra strenght (spaced in around 2 hours) and my legs actually stoped hurting.... but when I work up this morning it was aching again....the muscle in the leg feels very tight.... and on the spot where the needle went in it actually hurts a little to touch... I will wait a few more days before I shoot myself again... cause... this is just really crappy.. wayt to be in, I had to take today off form work cause yesterday was way too painfull to be up and around...

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Test shots give me severe pain. I don't know why. My buddy shoots the same batch stuff that I do and he is fine. I think I am allergic in some way to the BA. That's my guess. I mix my test shots with other gear or a sterile oil and the pain virtually disappears. I highly recommend it. All the tylenol, heating pads, and massaging in the world did nothing for the level of pain I usually get.

if it was just pain it would be fine... the main problem is that I most of strenght with my legs... unless I walk bending the knees very very little it bothers me(almost robotic)...if I don't move the muscle it doesn't hurt at all.... it still feels tight inside like when you overdo an exercise but it has no strenght I can't just stand up if I sit down... I need to use my hand on the arm rest on the chair to give myself a boost... if I try to force my way up it feels like I am ripping at my leg with a saw knife.... And Jdj my stuff is 100% painless when I inject... the pain comes after.... I wonder if it would hurt like this in the glutes.... at least the glutes would bother me much less than my legs are at the moment...

anyone else ever experience this long lasting pain after a shot... and was it disabilitating like mine.... cause I'd like to know how you dealt with it... cause I will most likely lose another day of work tomorrow since I can't function very well on so much pain killers... even my workout for today was crappy... only chest was decent....

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro you need to get to the ER and see a Doc - you sound like developing cellultis that needs to be checked out

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    Bro you need to get to the ER and see a Doc - you sound like developing cellultis that needs to be checked out
    this is the defenition of cellulitis that I got of the web:

Cellulitis is a deep infection of the skin, usually accompanied by generalized (systemic) symptoms such as fever and chills. The area of redness increases in size as the infection spreads

I'm hoping it isn't this since the pain isn't external its internal, there is no redness, and I only became ferverish this sunday after I overexerted myself at work... not saying that it's not a possibility just that the symptoms don't quite match...

http://medicalimages.allrefer.com/large/cellulitis.jpg

that is a pic of cellulitis in someone's arms.

What do you guys think.

Thread Information