jmiro is offline Associate Member

availability of pgf2, not a source post

I was wondering where is this stuff made, is it available in a pharmacy, do I ask my english or russian supplier, or do I actually have to bootleg it.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    you can't get it from upjohn though, they only sell it to large veterinarian distributors. you can get it legally from a vet though if you have cattle.

btw, they're about $15 for a 30ml bottle of lutalyse from a vet. black market prices are about $60-$150 per bottle depeding on source, supply, and demand.

yes i've used it before.

effects were great, but i'd never do it again because the sides were way too harsh. i still have a hard time injecting anything after that pgf2 cycle.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Did you have any trouble keeping your results Dr. Evil, if that is your real name? What was your diet like and did you lose much fat?

results were kept better than any steroid . diet was clean like usual. the fat loss was minor, nothing i couldn't have achieved from consistent running (i couldn't do cardio while on the pgf2 cycle).

Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    results were kept better than any steroid. diet was clean like usual. the fat loss was minor, nothing i couldn't have achieved from consistent running (i couldn't do cardio while on the pgf2 cycle).
    Were you in a caloric deficit orsurplus? Thanks for all your help and patience brother.

no prob, i love talking about pgf2. it's the most interesting thing i've ever used and would love to see someone else go through what i went through lol.

i was on a maintainance diet. another thing i didn't like was how the muscles got bigger, but not stronger.

You lose strength while you use it but it comes back at the end correct? Also, how often did you inject? Could you do 0.5ml in each bi at the SAME time, one right after the other?

it's not so much the strength loss, but it's just big muscles without strength. i don't know if i like that.

you can inject .5ml in each bi at the same time. try not to go over 2ml within 10min though. the abdominal cramping becomes excruciating and quite unbearable unless you happen to be a freak like happyscrappy on EF who doesn't feel pain until he injects 5ml at once.

Thread Information