Cuttup is offline Senior Member

T4 While on TEST E....????????

Guys,..

Im in my 3rd week of Test E and #rd week of Dbol . Im on a 10 week cycle,..possible a 12. Im dropping the dbol in another week and am curious of what to expect if adding T4 to my cycle. I know most of you prefer to bulk up the entire cycle...Im taking it as another appoach..and prefer to get rid of BF I already have and from there keeping my waist line as tight as possible.

For those who have done T4 while on your Test cycle,..how did you cycle and what where your results.

Bump

Bump......

One more bump for the vets

Zues is offline Associate Member
    I just started taking T-3 with GH, Test, and Deca . Been taking the GH and juice for a while but just started the T-3. I will let you know how it works out. BTW I think it sucks that you ask an intellegent question bump it three times and get no response. But when a newbie asks something dumb everyone is all over thier post putting in their input. When those guys should just be ignored. Sorry just venting a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    I just started taking T-3 with GH, Test, and Deca. Been taking the GH and juice for a while but just started the T-3. I will let you know how it works out. BTW I think it sucks that you ask an intellegent question bump it three times and get no response. But when a newbie asks something dumb everyone is all over thier post putting in their input. When those guys should just be ignored. Sorry just venting a bit.

Zues, thanks and yes,..please let me know how it turns out. I agree on your newbie comment,..alot of guys forget, we were all newbies at one time or the other.

alright guys,..do I start taking the T4 now or not. I gota get this flab off and my cardio/diet isnt finish this last amount...help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im ready to start poppin pills

cobra1414 is offline Junior Member
    T4 won't do anything for you if your thyroid is properly functioning. You can add all the extra T4 you want but your body will convert to T3 only what it wants to convert.

You wanna lose the fat you need T3.

and I registered just to write this post.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I'm doing the same cycle, and it seems like we have similar goals.

My plan was, d bol for the first month (bulking), another month of bulking, and THEN (on the 3rd and final month) throw in t4 or t3 to shed the fat while I still have the benefits of test working for me.

I dunno about cobras post, as far as I know, your body will convert the t4 to t3, no matter how your thyorid functions, and you'll burn fat as a result. The problem with t4 is that you never know how much of it gets converted to t3!

bor
    Mallet would be the goto man for any t4/t3/THYORID questions

Quote Originally Posted by cobra1414
    T4 won't do anything for you if your thyroid is properly functioning. You can add all the extra T4 you want but your body will convert to T3 only what it wants to convert.

You wanna lose the fat you need T3.

and I registered just to write this post.
    i APRECIATE YOUR response and help. However you're the first ive ever heard say this,..do you know where I can read this particular staement,..a website or something.

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    I'm doing the same cycle, and it seems like we have similar goals.

My plan was, d bol for the first month (bulking), another month of bulking, and THEN (on the 3rd and final month) throw in t4 or t3 to shed the fat while I still have the benefits of test working for me.

I dunno about cobras post, as far as I know, your body will convert the t4 to t3, no matter how your thyorid functions, and you'll burn fat as a result. The problem with t4 is that you never know how much of it gets converted to t3!

thats what I thought,..t4 would convert to more t3 regardless if your thyroid is intact or not. Yeah,..we have similar goals.

Bump....for users who can say whether t4 will convert to t3 either way???

think of it like this: do you really suppose that you're going to be able to "trick" your body into jacking your metabolism dangerously high by simply adding exogeneous T4? No, sorry bud but a human thyroid system is much more regulated than that, and will only convert to T3 what it needs for normal metabolic maintence (somewhere in the range of 20-40mcg).

I don't know where online to look but a standard endocrinology textbook and medscience library will tell you everything you ever want to know.

think of it like this: do you really suppose that you're going to be able to "trick" your body into jacking your metabolism dangerously high by simply adding exogeneous T4? No, sorry bud but a human thyroid system is much more regulated than that, and will only convert to T3 what it needs for normal metabolic maintence (somewhere in the range of 20-40mcg).

I don't know where online to look but a standard endocrinology textbook and medscience library will tell you everything you ever want to know.
    so the moral of the story is????

T3 is cheap and readily available for your application.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    T3 is cheap and readily available for your application.
    Cuttup this guy may only have 4 posts but he knows what he is talking about. Listen

bor
    HOW THE THYROID GLAND REGULATES METABOLISM

Whithin the the endocrine system, the thyroid is the biological engine that ultimately directs hormonal function and, therefore, metabolism. The thyroid gland produces the hormones that make the body burn calories. Thyroid hormones are what drive your basal metabolic rate ( the energy required for internal or cellular work when the body is at rest), in other words your metabolism.
    The thyroid is a large, butterfly-shaped gland with two lobes connected by a body (or isthmus) over the trachea. Embedded within the thyroid gland are four masses of tissue called the parathyroid glands. The thyroid produces and secretes three major hormones: thyroxine, triiodothyronine, and calcitonin. Thyroid hormones influence almost every cell of the body. The thyroid glans has a crucial role in metabolism, fat burning, and oxygen utilization, as well as in gastrointestinal and neuromuscular function. That's why prolonged symptoms of heartburn or extended muscle aches are a sign of low thyroid function, Are we learning just how important the thyroid is yet?.
    Thyroxine and triiodothyronine are produced when iodine combines with the amino acid tyrosine. Thyroxine (t4) is tyrosine bound to four molecules of iodine. Triiodothyronine (t3) is tyrosine bound to three molecules of iodine...understand how they came up with the term t4 and t3!. Iodine and tyrosine must be present in adequate amounts in the diet for the synthesis of t4. When thyroid hormone was first discovered, t4 was given exclusive credit for the metabolic activity at the cellular level, it was later discovered that t3 was four times more active than t4 at the target cells. It is now understood that much of the circulating t4 is actually converted to t3 prior to cellular metabolic activity.
    The anterior pituitary gland and the hpta (hypothalamus) regulate thyroid hormone levels. Initially, the hpta responds to a metabolic change such as low body temp, stress, or sleep be releasing thyrotropin releasing factor (TRF), while simultaneously signaling the anterior pituitary gland to release thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH). TSH stimulates the thyroid, which traps iodine, synthesizes T4, and releases the thyroid hormone. See the importants of iodine in your diet yet?. As levels of t4 increase, the activities of the hpta and pituitary are inhibited (that didn't take long did it?).

T4 increases the metabolic rate of almost every tissue in the body. It's effects on metabolism are astonishing. For example, a person whose thyroid gland reduces the production of T4 will experience as much as a 40% drop in metabolism, or basal metabolic rate (the rate at which the bodyspends energy for the maintenance activities of the body). Meanwhile, overproduction of T4 can increase normal metabolic activity by 100%. T4 increases the basal metabolic rate (BMR) by impacting the rate of ATP (energy) production in the mitochondria ( the energy producing component of cells). The thyroid uses much of this energy to convert caloric energy to heat in a process called Thermogenesis. In other words, how your body uses food determines your metabloism.

Thyroid hormone increases the utilization of carbs and fat from food, and the rate of protien synthesis. It stimulates the appetite and the movement of food through the digestive tract...bet you didn't know that?. In the presence of thyroid hormone, muscle catabolism increases, which increases the resting metabolic rate (muscle burns more energy than fat). Thyroid hormone also increases the sensitivity of skeletal muscle to impulses from the spinal cord. ( An excess of thyroid hormone is known to cause tremors, and a deficiency results in sluggish muscle response.) Thyroid hormone increases the uptake of oxygen into the cells, which speeds aerobic respiration. Finally, thyroid hormone actually increases the number of mitochondria whithin the cell

THIS IS MALLETS WORK...........

bor

If that was true I could take all the t4 i wanted and never shut down my thyorid?

bor
    Synthroid (t4) may also be used to good effect with this formula but of course the maximums are diffferent - the ratio of t4:t3 is about 4:1 or 4.5:1 so 100mcg of t3=about 400-450mcg of t4

THIS IS CYCLEONS FROM HIS T3 THREAD AND THE 5/40/55 FORMULA

meso,..i still dont see his point

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    meso,..i still dont see his point
    He is saying: Why not just use t3 as it is stronger and just as available and cost is low. He is saying t4 would take 4 times that amount and that is only if it converts to t3 to give the benifit you are looking for.

ok. what about the t3 burning too much muscle as well as fat. isnt this defeating the purpose of our goals? im open to t3,..ive just heard this from several people. Meanwhile t4 usually burns no muscle at all vs half the fat as t3.

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    Meanwhile t4 usually burns no muscle at all vs half the fat as t3.
    I'm not sure about that

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    I'm not sure about that
    THATS WHAT IVE HEARD

Brazil is offline Member
    T-4 will be converted into 60-70 percent of t-3 it says so on the labeling. Im here in Brazil and using it its called sodio de levotiroxina. I thought it was the same as cytomel but its not L THYROXINE is t4 just look on the steroid profile of this website steroid.com. After reading I guess it seems to be safer than cytomel I guess I can take more ive only been using 50mcg but Ill bump it up Im also using sustanojn 250 at 500 per week. Im no guru its my first time but thats what it says on the packaging. You must eat 1 hour before eating meal or 2 hours after for good conversion I did notice a difference.

I am adding t-4, armour to my HGH, AAS cycle. I will be taking 90mcg ed. I will let you know what happnes...

Thread Information