PoorMan is offline Junior Member

D-bol and Sus cycle

Hello, I'm 21, 6'3, and 185lbs. I have been working out for 5 months and am currently benching 205lbs. When I started I was doing 135lbs. I havent gone up in a while and I'm looking into Sustanon and Dianobol. I want to gain strength and mass and these seem to be a good combo based on what I've read and heard from friends. How long of a cycle should I use these for? I was told to take 500mg/week of Sus and 1 tab of d-dol/day. (mg wasnt specified). How much should I be taking and for how long? Also should I take Clomid and Nolvadex after my cycle to prevent loss'? Also, how do I know if I am prone to gynacomastia? Any example cycles anyone could show me would be great. Thanks a lot.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    hey bro im about to start my sus and dbol cycle, im doing the sust over eight weeks at 500mg split into 2 shots of 250mg one on a sunday and the other on a wednesday and im going to do the dbol every day for 4 weeks at 35mg a day thats a lot of pills a day cause ive only got the 5mg version plus once you ad the milk thistle and/or ALA for the liver protection it adds up even more. The clomid im going to start at 3 weeks from my last injection of sust it will be dosed at , day one 300mgs next ten days at 100mgs and the last ten days at 50 mg. These figures are based on a first timers and i hope to start in about 4 weeks time. Hope this helped you...........HITMAN

Hey man, thanks for the info. Your cycle is gonna be 8 weeks total? 8 weeks of Sus and 4 weeks of d-bol then stop the d-bol? Is 35mg of D-bol a good beginner's dose? Seems like a lot of pills. When you say "once you add the milk thistle and/or ALA it adds up ever more" do you mean it will produce better results? Im not familiar with those 2 things so Im gonna have to research them. Also, my brother is 6'2", 260lbs and looking to lose weight. He's been working out with me and getting good strength gains, but needs to lose the extra weight. He was looking at Clenbuterol and Cytomel as a combo. A site he read says its the single best fat burning combo there is next to DNP . So he was looking into that. Know anything about it? Sorry for all the questions, just eager to learn and avoid rookie mistakes. Thanks again for the info and good luck with your cycle.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Well thought out Hitman. That sounds like a perfect first cycle for PM. Yes 35mg is a beginners dbol cycle, I did the same amount on my first cycle and had good gains. The milk thistle or ALA is to help protect your liver from the dbol because it is toxic.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    hey what about to all of you saying "WHATS your age, why wont you lift longer,5months is to short of period to even think about AS" <----how come he dont get uh uh uh

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by D00fy
    hey what about to all of you saying "WHATS your age, why wont you lift longer,5months is to short of period to even think about AS" <----how come he dont get uh uh uh

because Im sick of bitching and complaining. Just tell them the advice they want and move on

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    oh im special?? you guys actually do care about me <33333 MUCH LOVE TOWARDS EVERYONE

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by PoorMan
    Hey man, thanks for the info. Your cycle is gonna be 8 weeks total? 8 weeks of Sus and 4 weeks of d-bol then stop the d-bol? Is 35mg of D-bol a good beginner's dose? Seems like a lot of pills. When you say "once you add the milk thistle and/or ALA it adds up ever more" do you mean it will produce better results? Im not familiar with those 2 things so Im gonna have to research them. Also, my brother is 6'2", 260lbs and looking to lose weight. He's been working out with me and getting good strength gains, but needs to lose the extra weight. He was looking at Clenbuterol and Cytomel as a combo. A site he read says its the single best fat burning combo there is next to DNP . So he was looking into that. Know anything about it? Sorry for all the questions, just eager to learn and avoid rookie mistakes. Thanks again for the info and good luck with your cycle.
    yep thats right a total og 8 weeks for my cycle, just on the dbol i think 35mg is a good first dose but if you want to stay at 25mg that should be cool after all it doesnt really matter how much you use(within reason) because its your first time and youve got like virgin receptors to blast meaning good results. With the milk thistle or ALA (alpha lipoic acid) yeah king samson is right its to combat the toxicity of the DBOL but dont be alarmed or put off by that just do a bit of reading on it.On cyour prothers prob im not yet familiar with weight loss or cutting cycles as yet so you may want to do a whole new post just for that ,and finally ask as many questions as you need to, remember its your body and you have to make sure you know what your putting into it. good luck.........HITMAN

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Iron horse

because Im sick of bitching and complaining. Just tell them the advice they want and move on
    I'll second that, I'm tired of hearing doofy whine...

First off, I like that theory iron horse. Most people are gonna do it anyway (i.e. me) lol. Thanks again hitman. Very informative and helpful. Catch ya later.

Thread Information